Playground:11 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145
Address: 11 Hayes Ave
South Wentworthville NSW 2145
Holroyd City Council
ph: (02) 9840 9840
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located beside Oval and is divided in two areas, one for little ones with swings (one baby) and slide and the other one with climbing tower. Benches are beside the playgrounds. Toilets and drinking fountain are on the other side of Oval.
opposite 9-13 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This playgound is located on Dorothy Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and two spring riders. At the side you can find unsheltered picnic tables.
- Mj Bennett Reserve is a great park with things to do for everyone. Kids can play on swings (incl one baby), fort with rope bridge and two slides, see-saw and climbing net. There's also a half basketball court for older kids. Adults can try their strength on fitness equipment near by. Benches, toilets, parking spaces and drinking fountain are all there so enjoy.
8 Fenwick Pl, Westmead NSW 2145, Australia
- Monterey Street Park is a place for family picnics. There are BBQ, picnic table and drinking fountain at the entrance. Playground includes toys like spring riders, see-saw, swing and a play system with bridge and sliding pole. A couple of benches are around. There's plenty of space for running around. No fence though.
near 52 Monterey Street, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This is a simple playground with swings and a play system with slide, bridge and sliding pole. Benches are aside. Shame there's no shade.
near 2 Biscayne Avenue, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Kids can play on spring rider or on fort with slide, climbing net and monkey bar. Area behind it is open for running or kicking ball. There's also a bike path. Playground is fenced toward the street and there are three benches aside.
near 32 Lockwood Street, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
- There is a cute playground at Ringrose Park on Emert Street, Wentworthville. There is a partially fenced play system, best suited for younger kids. It has slide, abacus, monkey bar, small tunnel, climbing net, ladder, bridge, sliding pole and more elements. It would be interesting for the youngers. Next to the playground there are some sports courts for the older kids and adults, they can play some sports and ball games. Car parking is right beside the playground. Good place for some daily activities.
near Emert Street, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Darcy Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide with a set of monkey bars. At the side of this play system you can find a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track.
12-14 Darcy Rd, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia