Playground:32 Hambledon Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Address: 32 Hambledon Rd
Quakers Hill NSW 2763
The playground on Hambledon Road is located on 32 Hambledon Road, Quakers Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has a slide, fort, see-saw, single pole merry-go-round and a climbing net all placed on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground fr children to play ball games and run around in. There is a bicycle truck in the playground. This playground is suitable fr pre, primary and high schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground in Quakers Hill is located on 24 Hambledon Road, Quakers Hill, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary and high schoolers. It's located in a residential area. It has a fort, slides, swings, flying fox, tennis courts and a large field for children to play ball games and run around in. It also has sheltered picnic tables for lunches or snacks. There are benches located around the playground so you can watch your children play and have fun. The playground has soft fall. The playground area is partially fenced.
24 Hambledon Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- The playground on Summerfield Avenue is located on LOT 12 Summerfield Avenue, Quakers Hill, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has swings, a slide and a single pole merry-go-round all on soft fall. The playground is located in a baseball playground near residential homes.
LOT 12 Summerfield Ave, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Playground lies in the middle of a nicely secluded area, surrounded by trees. There are train tracks on one side and street on the other. Area has it's own parking place, BBQ and a couple of benches for family picnics.
opposite 5 Pearce Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Nice fenced playground with different toys for all ages. There are five swings on aone side and a number of different climbing and sliding toys on the other. Should keep children busy for a while. A couple of benches, a long bike path and an open field for running and ball games are beside the playground. A little further away beside the bike path is a sheltered picnic table.
Cr Pye Rd and Wilson Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Playground is located amongst the housing settlement, far away from the street, with open field on each side. There are bike tracks all around.
Greendale Tce, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- This is a small playground with basic toys. Picnic tables and BBQ's are scattered around the area. There's lots of space for ball games. Along Falmouth Rd there's Quakers Court with lots of shops and cafes.
opposite 60 Falmouth Road, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Small playground with a large area to run around and play while parents sit at the sheltered picnic table. Beside the playground are different courts for ball games. Parking is available on the other side of the courts.
opposite 19-21 Benalla Crescent, Marayong NSW 2148, Australia
- A large playground with plenty of toys for children and open space for them to run around freely. Parking is available. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 18 Faulkland Crescent, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia