Playground:Abernethy Playground, NSW
Address: Cnr Murray and Munro Streets
Abernethy NSW 2325
Basic playground, located on the corner of Murray and Munro Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with grass. There is a fort, slide, monkey bar and some climbers, spring rider, swings and few other elements. Vovered picnic table beside.
You can help to make this article better by addign photos and details, thanks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on Cessnock St. Set close by the historical structure - poppet head. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment: fort, slide, various climbers, abacus, baby and senior swing, see saw andf few other toys. Sheltered picnic area with tables, bbq at the side, toilets are also available. Open grass around and bushland with trails near. You can help to make this article better by adding photos and details, thanks.
near 41 Cessnock Street, Kitchener NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is located on McFarlane Street in Cessnock. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings on one area and a fort with a slide on the other one. At the side there is a sheltered picnic table.
29-35 McFarlane Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Located on the corner of Victoria and Yango Streets. There is a good playground just beside the car park. It is fenced, partly shady by some trees. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall and has swings, pommel swing, slide, carious climbers and other elements. There are two shelters beside. This big park has grassy and woody spaces, walking paths and it's adjacent to the East End Oval (across Victoria St).
near LOT 1 Victoria Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Cessnock Apex Park is located on the corner of Allandale and Wollombi Roads. It's fenced, features a swimming pool, picnic facilities and a shaded, soft fall grounded playground which is best for younger kids. There is fort, slide, tunnel, climbers and few other elemens. Toilets, car park available. You can help to make this article better by adding photos and details, thanks.
near 1 Allandale Road, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Alkira Ave and Margaret St. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a playhouse, a set of swings, a spring rider and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Some grass around. This playground is best for younger kids.
Cnr Alkira Ave and Margaret St, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This small playground is located on O' Brien Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings and a slide.
34 O'Brien Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- A partly fenced local park, situated on the end of Stephen St. There is a small playground with swings, slide and springer. Open grass around. Covered picnic table beside.
near 29 Stephen Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Good playground on the Cnr Jurd and Church Streets. Fenced, soft fall grounded, unshaded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swings, smaller fort with toddler slide and abacus, some spinning toy, play system with bigger slide, bridgem tunnel, flying fox, spiral pole, fireman's pole, climbing frames and astand on spinner. Benches, picnic table and a shelter with picnic table and bbq beside. Toilets. Off street car parking.
Cnr Jurd and Church Streets, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia