Playground:Adler Parade Park, Greystanes, NSW
Address: 43 Adler Parade
Greystanes NSW 2145
Adler Parade park is good place for kids to burn some energy. The entrance is from north-east on Adler Parade. Car parking is right beside the playground on Adler Parade. Playground is fenced all around. The play equipment includes a slide with steps, swings (one for toddlers) and a climbing net. There is also some shade available on hot days. Nice place, good for running around and playing games.
Holroyd City Council
ph: (02) 9840 9840
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There are two entrances to Central Gardens Park, one from south from Paton St and the other, north one, from Merrylands Rd. They both have big parking lots incl. spaces for disabled. Park is very big and you can easily spend whole day here. Kids have two sun shaded playgrounds to pick from. One has two forts with slides, bridge and climbing wall. Also spring riders. The other one is bigger. It's a long play system with several slides, bridge, climbing nets and than some. Kids can also check out the aviary. The lake is full of ducks, have a peak. And don't forget to bring kiddy bikes. Two tennis courts are at the southern entrance. BBQs and picnic tables are scattered all around the park. Toilets are at the northern entrance. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
opposite 69 Paton Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- This is a simple playground with swings and a play system with slide, bridge and sliding pole. Benches are aside. Shame there's no shade.
near 2 Biscayne Avenue, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Monterey Street Park is a place for family picnics. There are BBQ, picnic table and drinking fountain at the entrance. Playground includes toys like spring riders, see-saw, swing and a play system with bridge and sliding pole. A couple of benches are around. There's plenty of space for running around. No fence though.
near 52 Monterey Street, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Benaud Street Park is a nice small playground, fenced and unsheltered. The entrance is from a walking path going by on the west side perpendicular on Benaud Street (here you can park a car). There is quite lot of shade. You can find spring rider, see saw and a climbing net.There is also a Kennedy Health Care Group - Merrylands Aged Care Center nearby.
opposite 21 Benaud Street, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- There is a small but cute playground at Gregory Park on Gregory St, Greystanes. There is a play system with nice painted pannels, slide, bridge, sliding pole, climbing frames, and there are two senior swings. Large grassy area is good for kids to burn some more energy, running around and play ball games. You can sit on one of the benches at the side under shady trees. Or bring a blanket and some sandwiches and make a, enjoyable picnic with the littlies.
near LOT 36 Gregory Street, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- There is a cute playground at Ringrose Park on Emert Street, Wentworthville. There is a partially fenced play system, best suited for younger kids. It has slide, abacus, monkey bar, small tunnel, climbing net, ladder, bridge, sliding pole and more elements. It would be interesting for the youngers. Next to the playground there are some sports courts for the older kids and adults, they can play some sports and ball games. Car parking is right beside the playground. Good place for some daily activities.
near Emert Street, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This lovely playground is situated at Albert St Park on Albert St. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a big rope climbing tower, a slide with steps and spiral pole and swings. There are benches for chill. Nice place, good for some afternoon fun.
88 Albert St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia
- Barcom Street Park is located on Wanda Street in Maryland. This colorful playground is fenced, unsheltered. There are little trees. You can find running roller, a baby and a senor swing, climbing net, climbing farme with rope bridge, abacus. Benches are available. There is open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. This is a cute, small and perfect place to have fun and play.
34 Wanda Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia