Playground:Aiken Rd, West Pennant Hills
Address: near 129-131 Aiken Road
West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
Playground is surrounded by trees and facing a street. It is fenced away by a low fence. There's a lot of green shaded area for running around and playing ball games. A sheltered picnic table overlooks the area and is located between the playground and the street. Kids can play on a fort with a climbing ladder and a slide. There are also some monkey bars. A nice spot for an afternoon out.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a woody shady playground at George Thornton Reserve on the end of Hill Road West Pennant Hills. The play equipment includes spiral pole, fireman's pole, monkey bar, swings and more entertaining elements. There is a big open grassy space and bike tracks for more activities. Also picnic tables and car park available. On the other side of the reserve there is an outdoor gym. Good place for outdoor activities and relax.
near 19 Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- Local playground with plenty of grass for running around. The playground is fenced toward the houses around it, but there's no fence toward the street so care is needed. Toys include climbing net, monkey bars, fort with slide and a swing. There are trees beside the playground so on a hot day you can cool down in the shade.
near 32 Eaton Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This nice playground for little kids is located at the corner of Carmen Dr and Oakes Rd. There are three picnic tables and a couple of benches. Kids can play on swings (including a baby one), a slide and some single pole see-saws. You can bring kiddy bikes as there's a nice path for driving around. There are several cafes, restaurants and shops and a big parking lot across the street. You can park beside the playground for a limited two hours.
LOT 5 Carmen Drive, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This playground is located on Salisbury Down Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a sliding pole, monkey bars, bike path and a set of swings.
13 Salisbury Downs Drive, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- There's a playground for little ones behind the toilets building and several basketball courts. If kids want to run around and play other ball games they can, playground is surrounded by a large green area. A huge parking lot is up front. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
end of Tiernan Ave, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- North Rocks Park is a nicely shaded and fenced playground. It is located near public toilets and there's plenty of parking space available. A bus station is straight on the North Rocks Road. Children can enjoy climbing, swinging and sliding while parents prepair something to eat on the BBQ or just have a moment while watching youngesters. There's also a bike path around the playground. Next to the playground are 5 tennis courts. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 387 North Rocks Road, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- There is a fine playground in Mount Wilberforce Lookout Reserve on Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are picnic tables att the side. The play equipment has two forts with plenty of entertaining elements as climbing ropes, climbing net, slides, poles and more, there is a baby plus a senior swing, stand on spinner and a spring rider. There is a car parking and toilets are available for a little walk (for disabeled, too). Nice lookout, shady place, great for stop, rest, play and lunch!
opposite 44 Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This park is located in Castlewood Drive and inside the Castlewood Community Reserve, Castle Hill. It is unfenced, shaded by trees and suitable for toddlers. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, climbing set, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There is basketball half court and cricket court for older kids. Also, there is a sheltered picnic area with BBQ. Bike track and car parking, too.
near LOT 844 Castlewood Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia