Address: near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield
New South Wales 2070
Airmen's Park is located near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield. It's mostly fenced with gaps at the entrances. Area is lightly shaded by trees.
There are two spring riders, two swings (one baby), upside downs see-saw and a bench for parents.
Parents can enjoy a long walk at the Lane Cove Walking Track, south of the playground.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Queen Elizabeth Reserve is located between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield. It's a very big playground. There are junior cycle track, climbing tower, two swings (one baby), flying fox, slide and climbing nets. There is a slide an two spring riders on the other side of the tennis courts. Between the playgrounds and an open area are toilets. Parents can enjoy in the shade of four sheltered ares with picnic tables or playing tennis at four tennis courts. Parking spaces are available along Edmund Street and at the parking lot with entrance from Bradfield Road. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE UPDATE THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE PLAYGROUND AREA AT THE BACK OF SHELTERED PICNIC TABLES, THANK YOU
Between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- This playground is located on River Avenue inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. There is some seating beside this park as well.
86 River Ave, Chatswood West NSW 2067, Australia
- Abingdon Road Reserve is located at the corner Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield. There are see-saw for four and two swings (one baby). Bus station is in front of the playground.
Corner of Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Princes Park / Primula Oval is located at the crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), spring rider, spiral slide, single pole see-saw, monkey bar and spider web. Behind the playgroud is an open area. There are two benches and a picnic table. Toilets are located next to the playground.
crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- This playground is located on Reid Drive inside Reid Memorial Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is a set of swings as basic toy equipment. At the side of the park you can find an unsheltered picnic table and seating. This park also offers public art, a sports area and parking.
1 Reid Dr, Chatswood West NSW 2067, Australia
- Jinker's Green playground is located between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield. The playground is reachable from two streets - Charles Street and 6 Montreal Av. Children can play on spring rider, long slide, see-saw. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE PARK AN ADD DATA, THANK YOU
between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield NSW 2071, Australia
- The playground is set at the end of Edenborough Road with a large parking area. A small children's playground, accompanied by a large open field for ball games for high schoolers. Small children's part is surrounded by a small fence with openings in it and many trees, which shade a large number of seating areas for parents. Next to the playground there is a concrete area, that children can use of roller-skating. There is also a drinking fountain and toilets near by.
End of Edenborough Rd, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Albert Drive Playground is located in the middle of Saint Crispens Green. It is accessible from the northern part of the street (near 15 Albert Dr). There is only a big slide (too high for smaller children) and a see-saw. Open area around it is suitable for ball games. All of the area is fenced, either by fence or by private houses.
Between 16 - 22 Albert Drive, Killara, New South Wales 2071, Australia