Playground:Albert Bush aka St Crispin's Green
Address: Between 16 - 22 Albert Drive, Killara, New South Wales 2071
Albert Drive Playground is located in the middle of Saint Crispens Green. It is accessible from the northern part of the street (near 15 Albert Dr). There is only a big slide (too high for smaller children) and a see-saw. Open area around it is suitable for ball games. All of the area is fenced, either by fence or by private houses.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Jinker's Green playground is located between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield. The playground is reachable from two streets - Charles Street and 6 Montreal Av. Children can play on spring rider, long slide, see-saw. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE PARK AN ADD DATA, THANK YOU
between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield NSW 2071, Australia
- Queen Elizabeth Reserve is located between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield. It's a very big playground. There are junior cycle track, climbing tower, two swings (one baby), flying fox, slide and climbing nets. There is a slide an two spring riders on the other side of the tennis courts. Between the playgrounds and an open area are toilets. Parents can enjoy in the shade of four sheltered ares with picnic tables or playing tennis at four tennis courts. Parking spaces are available along Edmund Street and at the parking lot with entrance from Bradfield Road. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE UPDATE THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE PLAYGROUND AREA AT THE BACK OF SHELTERED PICNIC TABLES, THANK YOU
Between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Honeysuckle Creek Reserve / Bowes Avenue Reserve is located at the corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara. There is a slide, two spring riders, swing and one bench for parents. Playground is not fenced. It is complitely shaded by trees.
Corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- This playground is located on Fontenoy Road inside Tuckwell Park. Toy equipment includes one fort with slide and a spring rider. This parks offers some seating and parking at the sides and lots of open field area.
near 12 Fontenoy Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Ticket of Leave Park is located between Coronga Crescent and behind 55 - 65 Fiddens Wharf Road, Killara. Sorry no photos, but can you take a camera when you visit and update this article for the next family - thanks.
Between Coronga Crescent and behind 55 - 65 Fiddens Wharf Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Bandalong Reserve is located opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw and climbing toy with nets and poles.
opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara, there is a large area. There are tennis court, two playgrounds and a large open area. Children can play on slide and swing. There is sheltered area by the tennis court.
Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- This is a great park with lots of challenges for kids. It is located on Fontenoy Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a challenging fort with two slides, a set of swings, a slide, two spring riders, a see-saw and a climbing tower. At the side of the park you can find some seats. This is a good place for large families and groups.
44 Fontenoy Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia