Playground:Alex Grimson Reserve Playground, Hoxton Park
Address: near 38 Pacific Palms Circuit
Hoxton Park NSW 2171
This playground is located on the Pacific Palms Circuit in Hoxton Park. It is partially fenced, partially shaded by trees, soft fall grounded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a small play unit with slide, ladder, climbing net, and also, stand on spinner. Surrounded with some grass and bench is available.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This new playground is set on the end of Nymboida Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes stand on spinner, slide, climbing spider net, climbing wall and various climbing and sliding frames. The grassy space around is good for run and kick the ball. There are covered picnic tables right next to the play area. Good place for some outdoor activity.
21 Woolgoolga Ave, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- This simple local playground is set on Bellata Pl. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. The toy equipment incl. a baby and a senior swing, also a small play unit with slide, bridge and few climbers. Bench at the side. Open grassy spaces beside.
near 11 Bellata Place, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- Accessed from Riddell St also from Gladstone Cl. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are trees around and some grass. The play equipment: fort with two lookouts, steering wheel, abacus, sliding pole, toddler slide, spiral pole.
near 5 Riddell Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on the Ringarooma Circuit in West Hoxton. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set for older kids, has a wooden bridge, slide, poles, various monkey bars, flying fox and abacus. Also, there is a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with big grassed spaces, good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball. The bench is available.
near 5 Ringarooma Circuit, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Located on Scottsdale Circuit. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. The play elements incl. Stand on spinner, toddler slide, bigger slide, bridge, sliding pole, monkey bars, climbing net, climbing wall, abacus, shop front. Open grass beside. Benches at the side.
near 19 Scottsdale Circuit, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- The Glendevie Park Playground is located on Glandevie Street in West Hoxton. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and soft fall grounded. You can find a play unit with slide, wooden bridge, poles, abacus, flying fox and two spring riders. There are few benches for sitting and a sheltered picnic table.
near 1 Glendevie Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- There is a rugby court at the end of First Ave in Hoxton Park. Behind the field is a new playground with the basic elements set on soft fall surface. Covered picnic tables beside. Next to the playground and picnic spot is a nice woodland. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos of the playground, thanks.
near 51 First Avenue, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Greenway Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a big play system with monkey bars, a bridge and a set of swings.
22 Greenway Drive, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia