Playground:Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve
Address: 25 Mileham Ave
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
This park is located in Mileham Avenue and inside Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded.
You can find two divided areas for toy equipments here. On one area you can find a set of swings (one for toddlers and another one for older kids). On another area you can find a fort with a slide and a slide. There is also an unsheltered picnic area and some parking at the front and side of the park.
The Hills Shire Council
ph: (02) 9843 0555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is tucked away on the side of the large open grassy area at the end of Anson Pl Castle Hill. Nice simple playground with good toys and space to run. Please take some photos next time your there to update this one.
End of Anson Pl, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- Coolong Reserve is a large open area on Coolong St, Castle Hill NSW. There is one main playground for younger kids and a cool climbing frame for the older ones. The central playground has a few slide, and a climbing frame. nearby are a couple of swings, and the otherside is the larger climbing tower. A concrete path leads through and around the playground great for little ones on their bikes or trikes.
Opposite 39 Coolong St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is on Kareela Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. It is a fun challenging park which includes: one fort with slide, a monkey bar and slidig poles as toy equipment. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Beside the park there is some seating and a walk track.
End of Manor Pl, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Glanmire Road. Great playground with lots of open space to play. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is divided into two parts. Area one includes: a fort with a slide and a spring rider, area two includes: a set of swings and two monkey bars. At the side of area two there is a picnic table. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Corner of Akora Ave and Glanmire Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set at Mackillop Drive Reserve, located on Coolock Crescent in Baulkham Hills. The playground is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with climbing wall, climbing and sliding poles, slide, pommel step bridge, ladders, a baby and a senior swing, flying fox and spring rider. There are sheltered picnic areas, BBQ, public toilets and car parking. Surrounded with some grass and oval, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 14 Coolock Crescent, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Raemot Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a fort and a slide, two monkey bars and a rope bridge. At the side of this park you can find free parking.
LOT 5 Old Northern Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This is a special playground, hidden behind a tall bush fence. Kids can play on fort with slide, playhouse, spring riders, monkey bars and two swings located outside the bush fenced area. Pathways are lined all through the park so bring kiddy bikes. There's plenty of grassy area for kids to run around. A small lake is behind the playground so check if there are any ducks :) Sheltered picnic tables and BBQs are outside the playground. Parking lot is on the Coolock Crescent side.
Cnr Delaney Dr & Coolock Cres, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set in Eric Mobbs Recreational Reserve, located on Ferguson Avenue in Castle Hill. It is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, fireman's poles, monkey bar, flying fox, spring rider and a baby swing. Out the fenced there is a sheltered eating area with tables and BBQ. Also, there are cricket courts. Plenty car parking, too.
near LOT 895 Ferguson Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia