Address: near 22 Empire St
Haberfield NSW 2045
This small playground is located on Algie Park. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. All equipment is set on a softfall area and it is suitable for pre school kids. Parking is available at the front of this park and seating at the side of it. There is also a lot of open field and sporstfield area.
ph: (02) 9716 1800
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Reg Coady Reserve, is an open parkland on Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield. You will find a set of swings tucked away at the back. there is plenty of open area to run around and some big trees to play around.
near 83 Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- This is an amazing playground, located on Henley Marine Drive. It is fenced (with fancy electronic gates) and well shaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a monkey bar, a set of swings, an amazing electric merry go round. There is also a spinning climbing net. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. There's a great bike track with two lanes so bring kiddy bikes. There is a large open field beside the playground. There are toilets, BBQ and eating areas. Some smaller quieter playing areas for the smaller kids are dotted around the edge of the main playing area.
19A Henley Marine Drive, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- This park is located on Boomerang Street and Motley Avenue near the water front. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides and a bridge. You can also find a set of swings and two spring riders. Some nice trees and grassy area to run around in as well
near 29 Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- This palyground is located on Hawthorne Parade at a water front. It is unfenced and shaded. There are two divided areas (junior and senior) where toy equipment is placed. In one area you can find a fort with two slides, a tunnel and a climbing net. Behind this play system you can find a set of swings. On a second area you can find a slide, a monkey bar, a scale swing and two spring riders. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. This park has a lot to offer since you can find four tennis courts, two basketball courts, sheltered picnic areas and a fitness course. Seating and parking is available at the side of the park. Great park.
176 Hawthorne Parade, Sydney NSW 2045, Australia
- This playground is located on Ormond Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. This wide playground offers a play system with a slide, a monkey bar,three spring riders and a see-saw. At the centre of this playground a mini maze is located for younger kids. At another corner there is a play system which includes a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park has lot to offer, among the facilities you can find picnic and barbecue areas as well as a sporting field. At another end of this park you can find a set of swings. Seating and parking is available at the side of this park. This a great place for large families and groups.
25 Ormond St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- There is a small playground for littlies at Croker Park on Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock. Unfenced, has some shade by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay plus a senior swing, s slide and a see saw. Bench for the parents at the side. A big grassy space great for some ball games. On the other side of the park there are tennis courts.
near 39 Harrabrook Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- This park is located on Kensignton Road and inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a toddler swing and a set of swings. At the center of the park you can find some seating. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
near 64 Kensington Rd, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia
- This playground is located on Gower Street and inside Underwood Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find two divided toy equipment areas (one senior and junior) one one area you can find a flying fox and two jumping steps. At another area you can find a fort with a slide and a playhouse for younger kids. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Some parking and unsheltered picnic tables can be found.
7-9 Gower St, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia