Address: near 61-63 Forest Road
Miranda NSW 2228
This playground is located on Alkaringa Road at the park of the large field and carpark. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings a play system with stuff to climb on, a slide and two spring riders. Sorry for the lack of photos, please upload some on your next visit.
Parramatta City Council, 30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, 9806-5050, parracity.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set on Ballar Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. You can find a double and a bigger simple slide, bridge, climbing frames, see saw and baby plus senior swing. There is some grassy area, good for ball games and run around. You can chill on a bench under the shade of a tree while the kids play, jump, run and slide.
22R Ballar Ave, Gymea Bay NSW 2227, Australia
- This playground is set in Old School Park on Gymea Bay Road. It is fenced, partially shaded, suitable for toddlers. The equipment is to suit both younger and older children and has nice painted pictures on the elements. You can find swings, forts with slides, climbing equipment, fireman's pole, spring riders. Also there is a good sized bike track, an open grassy field, great for sports and ball games. There are picnic tables with and without shelter, toilets and car parking. For the more adventurous, a walking track runs through the bushlands at the bottom of the park. Great place, good choice for nature lovers with littlies.
next to 250 Gymea Bay Rd, Gymea Bay NSW 2227, Australia
- This great and well equipped playground is set at Sutherland Shire Centenary Park on Karimble Road, Miranda. Partially fenced, partially shaded, suitable for all ages. There are three play areas. One has a giant flying fox, real experience! Another one has a double slide and on sand ground a water play. The third play area is shaded by sail, sand groundes and there is a 3seats rocker, 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings, a large rope climbing tower and a fort with slide. There is a bike track and some grassy spaces for more activities. You can find covered picnic areas with BBQs. Car parking and toilets are available, too. It is an award winner playground: NSW Sustainable Water Challenge in 2006 , High Commendation in IPWEA Excellence Awards 2007. This park and playground recommends plenty of activities for all ages for all family to spend some quality free time. Excellent place! You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Karimble Road, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is located on Wonga Road, just up from the boat ramp. It is partially fenced with limited natural shad. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. There are also two platform seats, toilets and some parking.
8 Wonga Road, Yowie Bay NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is located on Causariana Road and inside Casuariana Road Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find climbing equipment and a merry go round.
near 275 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea Bay NSW 2227, Australia
- This playground is located on Kalkada Avenue inside Kalakada Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide. Seats are available at the side of this park.
near 15 Kalkada Avenue, Gymea Bay NSW 2227, Australia
- This playground is located next to tennis courts. Kids can have fun on swings and a couple of forts with slides. Bring kiddy bikes, there's a nice path around the playground. There's plenty of parking spaces near by and a big supermarket across the street. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Cnr of Wandella Rd & Parkside Ave, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This playground is lcoated on Premier North: It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swingsand a fort with a slide.
1-3 Premier Street North, Gymea NSW 2227, Australia