Playground:Allison Park Playground, Chiswick NSW
Address: near 77 Parkview Road
Abbotsford NSW 2046
This small park is surrounded by Blackwall Point Rd, Parkview Rd and Weddle Ave. There is a shaded playground in the middle of the park. The play equipment is set on soft fall underfoot and features slide, clibing frames, monkey bar, sliding pole, bridge, springers, merry go round, swings. Open grass beside. Some trees closby. Benches in the park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground is located on Wareemba Street. It has a slide, steps, XOX, spring rider and some suspended swinging toy. It has seats around.
near 80 Wareemba Street, Wareemba NSW 2046, Australia
- This small playground is set in the hidden Chiswick Park, located on Bortfield Drive in Chiswick. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. There is fort, slide, ladder, pole and some other toys. There is a bench under natural shade. Nearby you can find the bay. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 2 Bortfield Drive, Chiswick NSW 2046, Australia
- The Sibbick St Reserve is located on Russell Street in Russell Lea. It is partially fenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are two play houses, two spring riders, a baby and a senior swing. There is a basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging. Seating are available.
near LOT 1 Russell Street, Russell Lea NSW 2046, Australia
- The Russel Park is located on Byrne Avenue in Drummoyne. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, climbing net, monkey bar, chain bridge, spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There are some benches and sheltered eating area with tables. Across the road you can find a bay.
near 46 Byrne Avenue, Drummoyne 2046, Australia
- This playground is set in Henry Laswon Park, located on Albans Street in Abbotsford. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: play unit with fort, slide, ladder, monkey bar, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are picnic tables, a few benches, BBQ, large grassy area and nice view of the water. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos. Thank You!
near 73 St Albans Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- This playground located on Teviot Avenue. It has a swing and some other toys. Please help us to get this article up with sending photos. edit:location
near LOT 4 Teviot Avenue, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- Battersea Park is located on 15 Battersea Street, Abbotsford, New South Wales. The playground is located on Parramatta River near Abbotsford Sailing club. It has a swing set, 2 spring riders, a slide and see-saw all on soft fall. It is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There benches near the playground for parent to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
15 Battersea St, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- Basic foreshore playground, located on Battersea Street beside a small car park. There is a slide with ladder, regular swings, see saws and benches beside. Some grass around and trees. Covered picnic table nearby. Walk/bike path. Nice panorama overlooking the river.
near 17 Battersea Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia