Playground:Amy Street Playground, Marrickville NSW
Address: near 2 Amy Street
Marrickville NSW 2204
Located at the end of Amy Street, adjacent to the Henson Park oval and to Marrickville Tennis Club. Fenced, soft fall grounded. There is a play unit with slide, climbing wall and various climbers, abacus and few other toys. Seating inside the fence.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A lovely spot for afternoon outside. Kids will enjoy the sun shaded playground with toys like forts, slides, swings, see-saw, single pole see-saw and more. Bike track runs through the park and connects playground with basketball court and spot with fitness equipment. Picnic tables and benches are scattered all around.
near 29 Malakoff Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Small, fenced local playground on Illawara Rd in Marrickville. You can help to improve this article by addign details and photos, thanks.
near 171 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- The Marr Playground is located on Albert Street in Petersham. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. Basic toy equipment can be found: fort with twisted slide, ladder, a baby and a senior swing, monkey bar, spiral pole, see saw and spring rider. There are a few benches under shady trees. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 2 Albert Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- There is a fenced, hidden local playground on Silver St. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos, thanks.
near 45 Silver Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Marrickville Park is located on Frazer Street, Petersham, New South Wales. The park is located in a residential area, beside the large playing fields. It has 2 playgrounds that have forts, slides, 2 swing sets, a see-saw and a spring rider all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playgrounds for children to run around in and play ball games. This is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a bridge connecting the two playgrounds. There are benches all around the playgrounds and open field for parents to sit on and be able to keep an eye on their children as they play. The playgrounds are partially shaded with trees.
near 101 Frazer St, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- The playground is located on Frederick Street. It has a slide, climbing structures and frames. It has some other climbing toys also. It's unfenced but shaded with trees, it's in the nice park.
near 17 Hopetoun Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- Located on the corner of Victoria Rd and Sydenham St. Adjacent to tennis school. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass and trees. There are some basic toys as monkey bar, slide and more. Benches around. You can help to make tjhis article better by uploading some photos and details.
near Victoria Rd Near Sydenham Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Simple local playground on Cnr Newington Rd and Perry St. Fenced and shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber underfoot. Baby and senior swing, spring rider and see saw. Best for younger kids. Water tap and benhes are available.
near 50 Newington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia