Playground:Anembo Rd, 1361442309
Address: 5 Anembo Rd
Duffys Forest NSW 2084
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A very simple playground with a set of two swings. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
10 Anembo Rd, Duffys Forest NSW 2084, Australia
- St Ives Showground is a large area on both sides of the road. There are many picnic sites and BBQs, toilets are on site. Area is fenced toward the road. Children can play on a couple of playgrounds that are mostly shaded by trees. There are two swings, a set of forts with slides.. Parking is available on a large parking area. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit - thanks.
St Ives Showground 450 Mona Vale Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden (Lambert's Clearing) is located at LOT 575 Mona Vale Road, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), large fort with stairs and slides, spring rider. Parents can go for a walk on the trails around the area or enjoy at the picnic shelter with BBQ. Toilets are available. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU!
LOT 575 Mona Vale Rd, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Caley's Common / Greenvalley Avenue Reserve is located at 20 Greenvalley Avenue, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw and a climbing tower. Two benches are near by.
20 Greenvalley Avenue, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Warrimoo Playing Field is located next to 157 Warrimoo Avenue, behind 39 - 43 Dalton Road, St Ives Chase. Two playgrounds are available behind an open field. One with see-saw, fort with slide and swing and one with two swings (one baby). Between the playgrounds are toilet facilities. There's a picnic table beside the playgrounds. Parking is available at the entrance to the Playing Field. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit - thanks.
Next to 157 Warrimoo Ave, St Ives Chase NSW 2075, Australia
- Hassell Park is located at 352 Mona Vale Road, between Mawson and Palm Streets, St Ives. There are see-saw, spiral slide, spring rider and swing. Parents can go to Massage Direct 2 U, Caltex St Ives, Nando's St Ives or just seat on one of two benches beside the playground.
352 Mona Vale Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Blackburn Street Reserve is located at the corner of Blackburn Street and Acron Road, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), slide and a bench.
corner of Blackburn Street and Acron Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Bobbin Head National Park is a big park with something for everyone. It's a great families destination. There is a large fenced playground with all sorts of toys. They have 16 sheltered picnic tables and a couple of sheltered BBQs with picnic tables as well. Park is situated next to an open water so you can enjoy a swim or check out some boats in the marina. The place is wonderful for family hikes (on walking trails through woods). For coffe or lunch you have a couple of options (Bobbin Inn at the entrance or Galley Foods Restaurant and Galley Foods Kiosk at the marina). There's also Gibberagong Environmental Education Centre where you can learn about nature. Overall it's a great place to visit.
Bobbin Head, Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia