Playground:Angle Park Playground, Chipping Norton NSW
Address: near 65 Charlton Avenue
Chipping Norton NSW 2170
This is a well equipped playground which is located on Charlton Avenut by the lake. It is unfenced and unshaded, but there are shady woody areas around. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall area, and includes slides, monkey bars, flying fox, climbing wall, climbing net and other kinds of climbers, also spring riders. At the side you can find a set of swings. Open grassy spaces around for ball and other games.
Benches, picnic tables, bbqs around, big sheltered picnic area, toilets (disabled access), also car parking nearby, walk and bike paths and a small jetty - boat ramp nearby.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small but nice foreshore playground is set at the Grand Flaneur Beach. It offers basic toys, mostly for smaller children: ship play structure, slide, two sail springers, and a set of swings. All is set on rubber soft fall surface, surrounded with bike track for these little bikes :) There's plenty of green area around for ball games. Beside the play area you will find a well equipped outdoor gym, also on rubber surface. Beach is near by, toilets are a bit far away to the east. There are two parking lots in the park, one by the playground and another by the toilets.
Homestead Park, Homestead Ave, Chipping Norton NSW, Australia
- The South Park playground is located on Charlton Avenue in Chipping Norton. The play area is unfenced and nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. There is a bench for sitting and watching the childrens play, and some courts for some more activities. Car parking, too.
near 6 Charlton Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is situated on the corner of Derby Cres and Rugby Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are nice trees. The play equipment includes a play system with slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox, sliding pole and climbing frames, also spring riders. There are benches for sitting and watching the children's play. Nice, shady, refreshing place.
intersection of Wilby St & Derby Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at Black Muscat Park, located on Homestead Avenue in Chipping Norton. It is unfenced, naturally shaded and suitable for all abilities. There are slides, ramps, sliding and climbing poles, flying fox, noughts and crosses, abacus, log roll, fort, climbing wall, rope climbing tower, spider net climber, spring riders, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are sheltered picnic areas with BBQs and tables, public toilets, large grassy areas, plenty car parking. Near to the playground you can find river, great place for some refresh and fun.
near Homestead Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This local playground is situated on the corner of Banbury Cres and Tewkesbury St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are two spring riders and a play system with slide, steps, various climbers as monkey bars, spiral pole, etc., sliding pole, bridge, bridge, abacus and flying fox. Best for older kids. Open grass beside. Also, a bench.
Cnr Banbury Cres and Tewkesbury St, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Nice roomy park has a basic playground, located on Yachtsmans Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Has baby plus senior swing, fort, slide, sliding pole, abacus, steering wheel, shop front and monkey bar. Best for younger kids. A bench beside. Small space right beside, but the park has big open field for ball games - good for older kids. Also bike/walk track.
near 5 Yachtsman Drive, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This is just a very small playground inside the Jacquie Osmond Reserve. Kids can play on swings or two spring riders. Beside it is a picnic table in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Jacquie Osmond Reserve, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- Chauvel Park is situated on Sammut Crescent in Chipping Norton. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, large grassy area, nice river and car parking. There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 24 Sammut Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia