Address: 2 Angophora Crescent
Forestville NSW 2087
This playground is set inside Angophora Reserve and is located on Arthur Street and Angophora Crescent. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, one set of swings (one for baby and one for older kids) and two sliding poles. It is fully fenced and naturally shaded. The area includes seating platform. There is also plenty of open space.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set on Cashel Crescent inside Cashel Reserve. It includes basic toy equipmet: one set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 10-12 Cashel Crescent, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Bushland Avenue inside Casuarina Reserve. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings. Parking is available at the front of this park. On Darley and Bushland Avenue you can find a Medical Practice.
5-7 Bushland Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Melwood Avenue. It is unfenced and shaded. You can find great toy equipment such as a fort with slide and a set of swings. The area also offers some parking,sheltered picnic areasand a bike track.
LOT 2590 Melwood Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Wombeyan Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one set of swings and a slide.
11-13 Brown St, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This small playground is located on Epacris Avenue. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings, a see saw and a spring rider. It is partially fenced and not shaded. Seats and parking are available around the park.
29 Epacris Ave, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Aranda Drive inside a residential area. This park is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found here: one set of swings and a slide.
near 12 Aranda Dr, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This park is located on Maitland Street inside Maitland Reserve. This well set playground is unfenced and unshaded. There is challenging toy equipment for kids: a fort with two slides and a set of swings. All toy equipment is set on a softfall area. A bus stopos located within 100 m from this park an there is also parking availability.
Corner of Prahran Av and Maitland St, Davidson NSW 2085, Australia
- Carlyle Park is found between 48 - 52 Carlyle Road, East Lindfield. It is a simple park with only one swing and one slide. There's no baby swing, so playground is meant more for older children.
Between 48 - 52 Carlyle Road, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia