Address: End of Ankali Pl
North Manly NSW 2100
This playground near the end of Anakali Place and links to the end of Robert Ave, so easy access from both roads. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: one set of swings and a merry go round. There is some seating availability as well.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small grassy playground is located on Amourin Street. It is unfenced and has a some natural shade. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a spring rider. A picnic table is available a the side of this playground.
near 15 Amourin St, North Manly NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Orara Road inside Orara Reserve. You can find basic toy equipment: One set of swings and a see-saw. It is unfenced and limited natural shad.
End of Orara Rd, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This modern playground is set at Green St.Park on Old Pittwater Road.It is full fenced,some play area is covered with sails, other based on sand.Has shady trees around and open area for run and games,benches,picnic tables.So can find car parking.The play equipment including swings, one for toddlers,step frame, climbing wall, fort with slide and ladder,rockers, spinner, balance beam,paralel bars and other climbing frames.
near 27 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia
- A nice playground in Passmore Reserve (off Campbell Parade) just beside Warringah Golf Course. Is is a very nice setting beside a small creek off Manly Lagoon, there is a cool bridge to climb over and explore as well. Playground has good shade and picnic facilities and great toys, really something for everyone. There is plenty of open space to sun around and tracks for riding bikes. Please add some photos here on your next visit - thanks
near 2 Campbell Parade, Manly Vale Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia
- This playground is inside Ryan Reserve. It is on Ryan Place and it is not fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide and two swings.
3 Ryan Pl, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Federal Parade & Brookvale. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. This playground is separated into two parts: one area is shaded and the other is unshaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts (one on each area) and one set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can find four shaded picnic areas, as well as seats, around the park. There is also a bike track around the park.
LOT 47 Federal Parade, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia
- A new playground with pretty well everything, it is very cool. Beside a large community garden this playground has a large bucket swing, slides, small climbing wall/car thing, all done is a tasteful emulated natural environment. There is a also a rope climbing tower. No toilets and the shade is very limited, nothing on the equipment in the middle of day. No toilets :( otherwise a great playground. Please take some photos on next visit as it looks much better then this image :)
near 6 Innes Rd, Manly Vale NSW 2093, Australia
- This grassy playground is located on Wandella Road inside Wandella Reserve. It is inside a residential area and it is unfenced and partially shaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings, a see-saw and a slide. There is seating availability as well. This park has a bushland backdropto enjoy.
near 1 Wandella Rd, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia