Playground:Ann Cashman Reserve
Address: 6 Elliott St
Balmain NSW 2041
The Ann Cashman Reserve is located on 6 Elliott Street, Balmain, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, monkey bar and swings all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to play ball games and run around in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers.
ph: (02) 9367 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
20 George St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- Punch Park is located on Wortley Street, Balmain. It is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide and 2 swing sets all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a lawn tennis court near the playground suitable for primary and high schoolers. The playground is fully fenced.
16 Wortley St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is set in the pretty nice Elkington Park on White Street.It has unfenced and fenced play areas, unsheltered but shady by big nice trees, suitable for toddlers. The fenced area has fort, slides, tunnel, rope net bridges, monkey bar, fireman's pole, climbing frames also, you can find baby and senior swings out of the fence. There is a bike track and grassy areas and a rotunda nearby. The sea is near. It is really enjoyable place with pretty nice views, great for family picnics! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 12 White St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is located on College Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a playhouse, a see-saw, a set of swings and a climbing net. At the side you can find a bench. There is some parking available.
73 College Street, Sydney NSW 2041, Australia
- The Gladstone Park is located on 2 Eaton Street, Balmain, New South Wales. It has a fort two slides, one normal slide and one curved slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The park is fully fenced and has lots of natural shade.
2 Eaton St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- Bridgewater Park is right near the Balmain Cove complex (on the cusp between Rozelle and Balmain) on Margaret Street and Warayama Place. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together, especially on the weekends. The playground is fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Has cute and interesting equipment with swings, slides, springers, spinners, climbing nets and frames and so more. There is a sheltered picnic area with tables and BBQ. There is green space for a group of kids to play footy, cricket or soccer. Or bring a blanket and picnic and lounge in the grass. With water views to boast, and Birkenhead Point marina right opposite you, the views are priceless. Ramp access back to street level is also available.
near LOT 1032 Margaret Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This cool playground is set at Birchgrove Park on Grove Street and The Terrace. It is fully fenced and sheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes 2 slides, a baby and a senior swing, see saw, monkey bars, fireman's pole, chain bridge, small tunnel and various climbing elements. There are nice trees. You can seat on a bench. The kids can run around and play some ball games at the nearby oval. Also you can find tennis courts at this park. You can park your car on the edge of the street or use a bus as there is a bus stop.
near 39 Grove Street, Birchgrove NSW 2041, Australia
- This is a pretty cute ship themed playground at Dunlop Reserve located on Roseby Street, Drummoyne. It is fully fenced, unsheltered, partially shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. It has lovely colorful equipment that includes a ship play structure with slides, spiral pole, fireman's slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing frames, steering wheel and lookout. There are benches around, you can chill sitting on one of those and enjoying the pretty nice view of the sea.
near 16 Roseby Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia