Playground:Annangrove Park Playground, Annangrove
Address: near LOT 388 Currie Avenue Annangrove NSW 2156
This playground is set in Annangrove Park, located on Currie Avenue in Annangrove. It is partially fenced, shaded by big trees and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: slide, monkey bar, ladder, pommels, senior and baby swing, spring rider and climbing set. There are covered and uncovered picnic tables, BBQ, public toilets, car parking and some sports courts.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Smalls Creek Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment looks like a castle which is pretty cool. Among toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide at one area. At another area you can find some seating area. Park also includes a bike track. Additionally to the park there is some bushland backdrop.
18 Smalls Creek Way, Beaumont Hills NSW 2155, Australia
- This playground is set on Beaumont Dr.can be accessed from Hester Way. Two play area,one is fenced for younger kids.There are sheltered with sails.Has big open grassy area for many games.Shady trees around.Near the bike path or walk.The equipments are includes fort system with two slides,ladders,climbing frames,poles,swings and some climbing frames.There is covered picnic table,seats,car parking.
near 47-69 Layton Way, Beaumont Hills NSW 2155, Australia
- There is a small playground situated at Roy Dudley Park on Bramton Dr.The play area is unfenced,unsheltered.Has big open area for some games,bike path and shady trees around.The toys:forth with different climbers frames including net, ladders, slides and other toys. You can find covered picnic table.
near 1 Brampton Dr, Beaumont Hills NSW 2155, Australia
- This park is located on Kindilen Close. It is fenced and unshaded. This is a great park with two areas of play. Area one includes a challenging slide, two climbing nets, two sliding poles, a set of swings and a climbing wall for older kids. Area two includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider for younger kids. The area includes one picnic table as well. Around the park there is a cycle path.
2 Kindilen Close, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- The Bruce Purser Reserve is located on Withers Road in Rouse Hill. There are large oval and few cricket courts. Unfortunately there is no playground. Across the road you can find The Hills Centenary Park, there is a playground.
near LOT 10 Withers Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- Sorry we don't have a visual. Check out info on http://www.berniemullane.com.au/facilities/outdoor_play_area Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Marella Avenue, Kellyville NSW 2155, Australia
- A big playground with many climbing toys and a large grassy area for ball games or running around. It's not fenced and there's no shade either.
next to 4 Jupiter Road, Kellyville NSW 2155, Australia
- Mungerie Playground is located on Bellcast Rd, near the new Rouse Hill town centre. This new playground is in the historic precinct surrounding the Mungerie House. The playground was designed for all age groups and all abilities. The playground caters for imaginative open-ended role playing, and water play, as well as providing some more traditional play equipment. A whimsical reptilian “life form” weaves the space together and provides a colourful focus to the playground. Custom designed kinetic sound sculptures also offer hidden surprises for those wishing to explore. Talk tubes and crazy mirrors complete the fun for the younger ages. Parents are afforded comfortable seating overlooking the playground from vine covered pergolas subtly separating the public walkway and the playground. Also, there are tennis and sports courts, swimming pool and bike/walk paths for more activities. A Really cool place, sure, kids will adore! Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 2PT Bellcast Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia