Playground:Anulla Reserve, Wahroonga
Address: near 3 Pacific Hwy
Wahroonga New South Wales 2076
Small playground, partially shaded by trees with a few toys but a nice open field for playing football, badminton etc. Fort, see saw and some other toys.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Carden Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park offers a variety of toys. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a climbing net. Next to it you can also find two sliding poles, a see-saw, a climbing wall and a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
8 Carden Avenue, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- If you have smaller kids they'll enjoy this playground. A shady playground offers fire truck playhouse, a couple of swings and a slide. Picnic table is in the middle of playground so parents can overlook children while playing.
near 33 Unwin Road, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- The Glade Reserve is located at the end of Tanderra St, Wahroonga. Children can play on big fort with slide. Older children can play on half-court basketball or two tennis courts. Toilets and picnic table are between playground and tennis courts. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing data - thanks.
near 16 Tanderra St, Sydney NSW 2076, Australia
- Wahroonga Park is located at the south end of Coonanbarra Rd, Wahroonga. Children can play on four swings (two baby), toddler slide, big train playhouse, smaller playhouse, small and big see-saw. A couple of benches are located inside fenced playground. Across Coonanbarra Rd is Coonanbarra Cafe.
near 66A Coonanbarra Rd, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- This playground is located on Denman Parade. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with bridge a and a tunnel slide. Next to this play system you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the sides you can find two unsheltered picnic tables and some parking.
7 Denman Parade, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- A nice park found at the end of Arianna Avenue, Normanhurst. Set in a nice bushland you walk over a cool bridge to get to the equipment. The playground is simple and good with slide, fort, swings etc. There is a good path for riding bikes/scooters.
end of Arianna Avenue, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- The Mark Taylor Oval Playground is located on Park Avenue in Waitara. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. It has a swing set and stand on spinner. There is a bench for parents, also you can find oval and other sport courts.
near 11 Park Avenue, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is found between the apartments blocks in the gap on Orara Street, Hornsby. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and simple merry-go-round. There is also a bench at the side of this park. A good playground for kids that like to climb - there is a concrete path for young kids with bikes or scooters.
near 29-35 Orara Street, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia