Playground:Apex Park, Mona Vale
Address: near 39 Seabeach Ave
Mona Vale NSW 2103
This playground is located on the fairly busy corner of Seabeach Avenue and Surfview road opposite Mona Vale beach carpark. It is partially fenced and offers a shaded playing ground for kids. Among the toy equipment you can find: a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and a spring rider. Around the park you can have access to sheltered and un-sheltered picnic tables as well as seats. Not far from this playground (500m) you can find two bike tracks. Across Surfview Road is Mona Vale beach and the ocean Pool, which has a shallower area for kids. The toilets near the beach have a shower, and drinking fountain.
Pittwater Council ph: (02) 9970 1111 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a playground here according to the council, has anyone actually found it?? If so please update this article http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au/recreation/parks_and_reserves/find_a_park/parks/mona_vale/kariboo_close_reserve
near 10-11 Kariboo Close, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- Village Park is located near the library and Memorial Hall. This playground is fenced and got some parking. There is plenty open field with seats. The area also offers a variety of shops. You can find a bus stop on Park St. Toy equipment includes: One fort with slide and a climbing net. Village Park is suitable as a picnic area. Going north you can find two cafes, Mona Vale Memorial Hall.
12-18 Park St, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set in Bangalow Reserve on Bangalow Avenue. It is unfenced, unshaded. The toy equipment includes, swing, pommel swing, 2 spring riders, see saw and a fort with slide, climbing net and climbing wall. There is a big open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. You can find seats and sheltered picnic table. Good for relax. Please, help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
opposite 44 Bangalow Avenue, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is found on Crescent Road and Winura Crescent inside Crescent Reserve. It is naturally shaded and it is not fenced. You can find these toy equipment at the playground: a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. This playground is suitable for pre-school and primary school kids. There is a bus stop near the playground on Beaconsfield Road.
near 168 Crescent Rd (corner of Wiruna Cres), Newport NSW 2106, Australia
- This playground is located on Mona Vale Street and at a beach front. Great playground to enjoy with lots of facilities. Among the toy equipment you can find: one swing and a fort. At this playground you can find seven sheltered picnic areas and a bike track. Not far from this playground and going north you can find a cafe as well. Please help improve this article by adding photos from your next visit.
near 8 Eric Green Dr, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is located inside Ventura Reserve and on Ventura Place St. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. You can find one fort, one baby swing and one climbing net. Seating is available around the park. Not far and on Warriewood Road you can find a bus stop. Some parking is also available.
End of Ventura Pl, Warriewood NSW 2102, Australia
- This playground is set at Winji Jimmy Reserve on Halesmith Road and Rednal Street, at a water front. Toy equipment includes: One slide, a swing, a three way merry go round and a spring rider.It is partially fenced and there is natural shade. Parking is also available. This park is designed for pre school and primary school kids.
near 4 Rednal St (junction with Halesmith Rd) , Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set on Elwyn Close inside Elwyn Reserve. There is one swing and a spring rider as basic toy equipment. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
End of Elwyn Close, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia