Playground:Apex Park Playground, Singleton NSW
Address: near 13A Buchan Avenue
Singleton NSW 2330
This playground is located on Buchan Ave. It has 3 play areas. The equipment is set under shady trees. There is a set of swings, a sand play station and a fort with slide, spider web climber, slide, steps, ladder, bridge and a spring rider beside. You will find benches and a picnic tables. For a few meters away is a basket for older kids. Nice shady grassy rooms around.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- It's a very simple playground with a fenced couple of swings. Located on Bathurst St. Playing field beside. Covered picnic table at the other end of the park.
near 55 Bathurst Street, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- This good playground is situated between New England Hwy, Waterhouse Ave and Townhead Cres. There is a educational traffic track for the kids and two areas with play equipment. One has a play system with tunnel slide, regular slide, bridge, parallel bars, sliding pole, steps, ladder, small tunnel and some other elements, and the other play area has baby and senior swing. Surrounded with grass and trees. Picnic facilities including covered tables and bbq. Toilets, car parking.
near 23 Maitland Road, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- The playground is located on Bourke St side of the park. The equipment is set on soft fall area and under big shady trees. There are baby and senior swings, stand on spinner, merry go round, slide. Seating beside. Shady grassy rooms around. The park's facilities include picnic tables, 24-hour accessible toilets. The park is also home to a flying fox colony. Even a museum is right there.
near 25 Bourke Street, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- This cute&lovely playground is set at the end both of Brown Cl and Kingston Cl. There is an old-world designed fort with slide, climbers and other elements, a boat on springs, board springer, and a baby plus senior swing. Best for younger kids. Bench at the side. Surrounded with some grass and there are some trees.
near Kingston Cl, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- On Ryan Ave you will find a basic playground at James Cook Park, not to far away from the Rose Point Park all abilities playground (westward). Unsheltered, unfenced, has a fort, bigger and smaller slide, sliding pole, small tunnel, see saw, springer and a baby plus a senior swing. Covered picnic tables beside and car parking. Open grass. Ovals nearby. Bike track beside. It's near the Hunter River.
near LOT 109 Ryan Avenue, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- Nice basic local park on Brucedale Ave. The playground has baby and senior swing, fort, slide, climbing frames, sliding pole. Nice grass around and some trees. Benches at the side. Also covered picnic tables and bbq.
near 26 Brucedale Avenue, Redbournberry NSW 2330, Australia
- This park is located on Rose Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find an accessible play system with ramps, slides, tunnel, bridge, climbing frames, monkey bar, suspended saddles, stepping stones, balance stuffs, baby and senior swings and more other toys. Also, there is a fenced Liberty swing. This is a park for large families and groups. Has big grassy rooms around for various games. You can also enjoy eight courts and more oval nearby. There are sheltered picnic areas with tables and bbq facilities. Toilets and car parking.
Rose Point Road, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- The park is located along the hunter River, accessed from Dr Maffey Dr. The playground is situated at the end of the Dr. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a fort, spiral pole, slides, ladder, small tunnel, noughts and crosses, climbing mat, fireman's pole, shop front, steering wheel and a see saw, also a set of swings. Grassy field beside for games. The park has BBQs, sheltered picnic tables, astro turfed swing set, murraya hedging surrounding 'Charlie the China man's steam engine'.
near Doctor Maffey Drive, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia