Address: beginning of Brooks Street
Arcadia Vale NSW 2283
A perfect spot for family picnics. It offers basic toys for smaller children and plenty of space for ball games and running.
Toilets are at the entrance. BBQ's and picnic tables are scattered around the area. Open water is nearby. Parking is available on Brooks Street.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Dobell Park is a nice location for family picnics. Children can enjoy on many climbing and swinging toys, or simply run around and play ball games. Open water is close by. There are plenty of picnic tables (sheltered and not) and BBQ's so you can spend there the whole day.
opposite 10 Kent Place, Wangi Wangi NSW 2267, Australia
- A nice sandy playground located beside the street. It's fenced toward the street but not toward open water. There's BBQ and a couple of benches. If preffered there's cafe across the street that offers different menues and coffee. Parking is available along Wharf St or across the Brighton Ave.
corner of Brighton Ave and Wharf St, Toronto NSW 2283, Australia
- This playground is located on Lakeview Parade at a waterfront. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings, a fort with a slide, a bridge and some parking.
41-57 Lakeview Parade, Pelican NSW 2281, Australia
- Pelican RSL Playground is set on the corner of Soldiers Road and Piriwal Street, Pelican. Unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find swings, rocker and a play system with simple and tunnel slide, noughts and crosses, sliding pole, bridge and climbing frames. There are few picnic tables at the side. There is some grassy space, enough for the littlies to run around and kick the ball. Good place for some play and relax.
near 4 Faymax Street, Pelican NSW 2281, Australia
- This playground is located on Wood Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a tunnel slide and a playhouse.
240 Pacific Highway, Swansea NSW 2281, Australia
- This playground is located at the cape of Blackalls Park. It's surrounded by greeo open area and trees, open water is near by. Children can play on two forts with slides, flying fox, see-saw and swings. Sheltered picnic tables are near by. Toilets and parking area are at the entrance.
beginning of Blackall Avenue, Blackalls Park NSW 2283, Australia
- Toronto Lions Park is a nice park with lots of space for children to run around. They can play on four swings (two baby), two forts with slides,stairs,ladders. Lake is very near the playground. There are BBQ and picnic tables (some sheltered). Toilets are a bit far towards the entrance. Parking space for disabled is in front of the toilets.
beginning of Anzac Parade, Toronto NSW 2283, Australia
- This playground is set by Blacksmiths Beach on Ungala Rd in Blacksmiths. It is near the sea and Swansea Belmont Surf Lifesaving Club. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered, surrounded by some trees and bush. The play equipment includes rockers, swings, cute fort with plenty of elements as slides, climbing frames, sliding and climbing poles, climbing wall, monkey bar, bridge and more. There is a picnic tables beside the play area. You can find covered picnic area with BBQ nearby. Car parking and toilets are available, too. There are some grassy areas for ball games, and the beach for swim, play in sand and enjoy the sun bath. After the big energy burning will be fine the fresh outdoor food. Great place for some refresh and fun.
near 122 Ungala Road, Blacksmiths NSW 2281, Australia