Playground:Argrave Park Playground, Warwick Farm NSW
Address: near 102 Lawrence Hargrave Road
Warwick Farm NSW 2170
Small playground by the Brickmakers Creek, across the Lawrence Hargrave Road is Warwick Farm Public School. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a playhouse with abacus, a slide, stepping stones and a rock wall. Benches beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A well equipped playground which is located on Hart St, by the rail way. It has two shaded play areas, one with baby and senior swing, the other with springers and play unit - slides, monkey bars, flying fox, bridge, sliding pole, climbing wall, abacus, shop front, noughts and crosses. This playground is suitable for older kids as well as for toddlers. Between the two areas there is a picnic shelter. Also, benches around. For few meters away from the play unit, there is a fitness circuit. Beside the swings there is a basketball half court for older kids. Plenty of car parking just there.
near 20 Hart Street, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This play area is located on Stroud Street in Warwick Farm. It is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. It has a climbing frame set with various monkey bars, fireman's poles, slide, ladders and two spring riders. Benches are available under natural shade. Next to the playground you can find a large oval, where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Car parking, too.
near Stroud Street, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at Bigge Park, located on Bigge Street in Liverpool. It is fenced, unsheltered and best suited for older kids. Equipment: climbing structure with climbing nets, climbing wall and more interesting elements. There are tennis courts next to the plaz area. There are benches under natural shade. Nice relaxing park.
near 124 Bigge Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This is just a very small playground inside the Jacquie Osmond Reserve. Kids can play on swings or two spring riders. Beside it is a picnic table in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Jacquie Osmond Reserve, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This good playground is found on the corner of Copeland Street and Elizabeth Drive. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered - but partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: baby and senior swing, see saw, springers, fort with two lookouts, bridge, monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbing frames, slides and other entertaining elements. There are few covered picnic tables around. Open grass beside, also walk/bike paths through the park. Off street car parking.
near 34 Copeland Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Found on the corner of Bolivia & Booyong Streets in Cabramatta, this small playground offers plenty of entertainment for the younger kids. There is a small bicycle track and open grass areas for the slightly older kids to enjoy, while parents can sit around a picnic table overlooking the kids at play.
Bolivia Street, Cabramatta NSW, 2166, Australia
- This playground is located on Hindmarsh Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find climbing equipment, two spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find some seats. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
16 Hindmarsh Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at the Collimore Park in Liverpool. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a nest swing and rope climbing tower, also there are more tennis and basketball courts, great for kids and adults. There is a sheltered picnic table and BBQ. Car parking, too.
near LOT 1 Collimore Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia