Address: 55 Argyle St
Picton NSW 2571
Wollondilly Shire Council
ph: (02) 4677 1100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Picton Botanic Gardens near Argyle Street in Picton. It is suitable for toddlers, is suitable for all abilities. The equipment has Big boat theme and includes ramp to top platform of boat, tunnel slide, four seater see-saw, bike racks and many more of elements that keep kids entertaining. You can find a cycleway and nice walk paths. Shelters, picnic facilities with electric free BBQ, toilets, disabled facilities, coach parking. Ideal for group visits It is close to Picton Bowling Club and main street attractions. Ideal for family and group visits. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Argyle Street, Picton NSW 2571, Australia
LOT 7007 Dunlop Pl, Picton NSW 2571, Australia
- Here's a skate park. Next to it is a parking lot, across this one you have sheltered picnic tables. All around is a lot of green area for ball games.
near 120 Thirlmere Way, Tahmoor NSW 2573, Australia
near 38 Crookston Drive, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- It's a beautiful playground in a beautiful park! Accessed on Young Ave. There are natural and modern climbers, fort, slide, rocks and other. Some grassy space beside, good for ball and other games. The park features a walk track, pathways, pretty nice picnic spots, tennis courts (southern side), shelters, bbq facilities, toilets (close to the playground) and beautiful pond. Boardwalk near the playground. Really nice refreshing place.
near 10 Young Avenue, Camden Park NSW 2570, Australia
- It's a well equipped play area for kids. Located on Cnr Lawson Ave and Crookston Dr. The whole reserve is fenced. There is a children's playground inside, a basketball half court for older kids, grassy and shady rooms, picnic table and benches. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, fort, slide, climbing frames, spiral pole, monkey bars, bridge, ladder, climbing mat, small tunnel, smaller slide and small sliding pole.
near Cnr Lawson Ave and Crookston Dr, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Simple, fenced, unsheltered playground on McCrae Ave. Play equipment: Baby and senior swing, slide, monkey bar, vertical spider web climber, climbing wall, ladder, shop front, parallel bars. Bench beside. Playing field nearby.
near 41 McCrae Drive, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- This cute playground is best for younger kids. Located between Bowman Ave and Taynish Ave. Unfenced, shady by trees. There are two play areas, one features a ship play structure with tunnel slide, abacus, small tunnel and climber. The other area is right beside and has a set of swings and a see saw. Seating beside and a lovely rotunda. Nice local place for some rest and game.
near 49 Bowman Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia