Address: 34 Chapel St
St Marys NSW 2760
Astley Park is located on Chapel Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find some seating.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Stapleton Parade and inside Bennett Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find aset of swings and a fort with two slides. At the side of this park you can find some sheltered picnic area and some seating.
7 King St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- Australia and Brisbane Street Reserve is located on Brisbane Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a play system with a slide and a set of swings (junior and senior swings). Seating is available at the sides of the park.
167 Brisbane St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is set at Kokoda Park, located on Charles Hackett Drive in St Marys. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for a younger kids. The play equipment includes two forts, slide, monkey bars, flying fox, climbing and sliding poles, paralel bars, plenty of various climbing frames. Seating available under natural shade. Car parking and bike path. Bring some snacks and a great book and chill under shade of trees while the kids climb and jump.
3 Charles Hackett Dr, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Araluen Avenue inside Jack Jewry Reserve. Inside this park you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered picnic area.
5 Merinda St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Princess Mary Street and inside Victoria Park. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings one of them whit harness, a sliding pole and a play system with a monkey bar and a stand on spinner. All equipment is set on a soft fall area. There are big grassy areas for some ball games and chilling. There is a mini bike track around the play area. At the side of this park you can find two shaded eating areas a bike track through the park and some parking. There is a swimming pool nearby.
28 Princess Mary St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This park is located on Monfarville Street. As toy equipment you can find a junior and a senior swing.
51 Monfarville St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Schultz Street and Moira Crescent. There is basic toy equipment: two set of swings (one junior and another for senior kids).
10 Schultz St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This park is located on Wattle Avenue. It is fully fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system, a see-saw, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a public toilet beside the playground and shops just behind.
near 4 Wattle Ave, North St Marys NSW 2760, Australia