Playground:Austin Avenue Reserve
Address: end of Kent Pl
Beverly Hills NSW 2209
You will find Austin Ave reserve at the end of end of Kent Pl, Beverly Hills. There is a large open grassy area to around, and some good play equipment. Swings, monkey bars, a slide and other stuff to climb through and over.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is set on Bridgeview Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and three spring riders. Around the park you can find some seating.
7B Bridgeview Rd, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- Bell Ave Reserve links the end of Bell Ave to Central Road, Beverly Hills. You can access from either road. A nice big open area with Swings, slides, and a pretty cool climbing structure and other toys. Some big trees also make this place enjoyable to explore.
End of Bell Ave, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- this playground is located on Garden Grove Street and Wiggins Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide
15 Wiggins Ave, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- A wonderful new playground is sun sheltered and accessible for all abilities. It has track all around the playground so bring kiddy bikes. Kids can play on forts with slide, climbing net, onkey bars and more. There's a large green area behind the playgoround for ball games and fklying kites. Beside the playground are sheltered picnic tables. Bus station is near by, so are parking spots. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
98 Mountview Avenue, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Iraga Avenue inside Iraga Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set os swings, a see-saw and a fort with a slide and a bridge. All equipment is based on a sandpit.
6 Iraga Ave, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia
- This playground is located on Montview Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find a sheltered picnic table.
near 87 Mountview Ave, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- This park is located on Bryant Street inside Rasdall Park. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a see-saw and a challenging play system with a slide and a monkey bar for older kids.Around the park you can find a bike tack. At the side you can find two sheltered picnic areas.
5 Bryant St, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- This park is set on Boundary Road inside Boundary Road Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and a monkey bar.
111 Boundary Rd, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia