Playground:Australia Road Reserve
Address: near 65 Australia Road
Barden Ridge NSW 2234
A nice playground tucked away behind the houses of Melville Place - but you can also access from Australia Road, Barden Ridge NSW. You will find Swings, a slide, see-saw and a climbing frame. There are a few park benches to sit on as well. You will find a concrete path for riding a little bike or go for a stroll through the lovely pock of bushland. (sorry for the lack of photos - please add some on your next visit)
Parramatta City Council, 30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, 9806-5050, parracity.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is in Power place Reserve - a lovely bushalnd setting at the end of Power Place, Menai. You can also access the reserve via Jackson Cl and Cuthbert Pl. The playground has a climbing frame and a slide - the natural setting makes for a great place to explore.
End of Power Place, Menai NSW 2234, Australia
- Buckle Reserve is found at the end of Grout Place, Menai NSW. There is a small playground in the corner of the large open field. You will find a toy fire truck, a couple of spring riders and a funny little bucket swing thing (still not sure what you do with it).
End of Grout Place, Menai NSW 2234, Australia
- This park is located on Thurlonga Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and two set of swings. There is a large open field space to enjoy as well.
84 Thurlgona Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This park is located on Sierra Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
23 Sierra Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This playground is located on Bandalong Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings.
3 Bandalong Crescent, Bangor Nueva Gales del Sur 2234, Australia
- This playground is located on Pambula Road. It is unfened and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a sheltered picnic table.
15 Pambula Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This playground is on the Kingswood Rd. Kids will have lots of fun on this playground on variety of toys. On the playground are two areas - one is for older kids fiwth climbing tower: The aprt for smaller kids has fort with slide, see-saw and spring riders. Benches are all around. There is a big open field with a long bicycle track and a parking for cars, also there are more bus stops, so it's easily accessible. The Golden Chopstix restaurant is near. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Cnr of Lantana Rd & Kingswood Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia
- This playground is located on Woronora Road, Engadine. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, small bike track and a monkey bar.
near 96 Woronora Road, Engadine NSW 2233, Australia