Address: near 38 Tomago Court
Wattle Grove NSW 2173
Local Mums: Bring your camera next time you visit this Park
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Canangra Court in Wattle Grove. The park is unfenced, unsheltered, has some shade by big trees. There is climbing frame with slide. There are benches. Bike trail at the park. Car parks are available. This is small but lovely playground great for afternoon fun.
13 Kanangra Ct, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- This small and cute playground is situated on the corner of Wattle Grove Drive and Somercotes Ct. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby plus a senior swing, 2 springers and a fort with a simple and spiral slide, spiral pole, climbing net and other climbing frames. A cute bike track is running around the play area. Bring a blanket and lounge in the grass while kids are playing.
Cnr of Somercotes Ct & Wattle Grove Dr, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- The small playground is located on the Banyule Court in Wattle Grove. It is unfenced and partilly shaded by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with some grass and benches are available under natural shade.
opposite 7 Banyule Court, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Arrowfield Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Slide, bridge, steps, climbers, flying fox, abacus. Open grass beside.
near 15 Arrowfield Drive, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- Renewed playground, found in Village Way. Partly fenced, shady by trees, Soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There are two baby swings and two senior swings, two spring riders, a see saw, a rope net tower and a spinning disk, also a smaller slide with steps and shop front. Benches around. Bike track around and grassy rooms.
near Cameron Park Village Way Near Mubo Cr, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Cnr Mubo Cres and markham St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment incl. baby and senior swing, monkey bar, pommel step bridge, slide and some climbers, also and abacus, shop front and small climbing wall. Grass around and trees. Track through the park. Seating beside the play area.
near 48 Mubo Crescent, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- The main playground is accessed off Delfin Dr, at the northeast side of the park. Set right on the lakeside - so pay attention on the littlies as there is no fence. It's unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. monkey bars and various climbers, bridge, slide, sliding pole, spiral pole, some game panel and few other toys. Seating beside. There are small fitness spots around the lake, also a running track. Benches, too. At the Northwest side of the lake there is a cute rotunda. At the southern end of the park you can find another small unfenced and unshaded play area with 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings set on soft fall. 2 benches right beside, also bike path. It's accesses off Wattle Grove Dr. Outdoor fitness element closeby, on the lakeside.
near Delfin Dr Near Pedder Ct, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- The park is situated between Derna Rd and Bardia Parade. The playground is very simple and is set in the middle of the park. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a bench beside. Walk/bike path across the park and there are grassy rooms and tall trees.
near 64 Derna Road, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia