Playground:Bain Playground, Stanmore NSW
Address: near 2 Lincoln Street
Stanmore NSW 2048
Located on Cnr Salisbury Rs and Lincoln St. Fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded. Toy equipment: pommel swing, spiral slide with steps, spring rider, see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. Water tap, seating.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Percival, Albany and Clarendon Rds. Partly fenced, surrounded with trees, based on rubber underfoot. It has a swings, playhouse, see saw, stand on spinner, spinning net tower, slide and climbers. It's suitable for toddlers. Toilets available, also picnic facilities. There are chess tables. Historic park, ornamental gardens.
near 28 Clarendon Road, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- This playground is set at O'Dea Reserve on Salisbury Lane, Camperdown. It is sheltered by sail. Suitable for toddlers. A play system with bridge, climbing frames, tunnel slide, sliding pole, running roller. A baby and a senior swing. There is a huge challenging rope climbing tower. All equipment is set on a soft fall rubber underfoot. You can find covered picnic area with BBQs and picnic tables.
near Salisbury Lane, Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- Montague Gardens are located on 80 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground in the gardens has a fort, slides and a see-saw swing all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. Playground is partially fenced.
80 Cambridge St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- This George Smith Playground is located on St Marys Street in Newtown. The park is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shead. The cute play equipment you can find a spring rider, stand on spinner, climbing net and senior swing. There is a picnic table under shade, pack some snack and a good book for a fine afternoon relax. Street car parking, too.
near 44 St Marys Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- A small local playground for younger kids, located on Gladstone St in Enmore. It's fenced, has few shady trees above, has seating and a small grassed space. As toy equipment there is a see saw and a baby plus a a senior swing.
near 27 Gladstone Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is set in Camperdown Park on Australia Street. It is fully fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are two play areas, one is for littlies with see saw, spring rider, swings and fort with slide, short climbing net, abacus, and another play area for bigger kids with slide, monkey bar flying fox and more entertaining elements. There are trees for shade and seats. You can find many sports courts beside the playground as for basket, tennis and more, also a walk/bike track is there. Good place for some activity with the kids.
16-24 Australia St, Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- Ryan Park is located 130-136 Stanmore Road, Enmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has forts, tunnels, curved slide, swing set, see-saw and a sliding pole all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and shaded with trees.
130-136 Stanmore Rd, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- Crammond Park is located on 157 Cavendish Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a swing set and 2 spring riders all placed on soft fall. This is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
157 Cavendish St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia