Address: 55 Stanley St
Chatswood NSW 2067
This nice and interactive playground is located on Stanley Street. It is fenced an unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a dual slide, a sliding pole, a train, a monkey bar and a sandpit area. Slides and monkey bars are set on a softfall area.
At this park you can find a barbecue and shelter. At the side of this park you can find a bike track and some benches. Carpark is available at the front of the park and can be accesed through Sydney Street.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Darling and Nicholson Streets. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a sliding pole and a monkey bar. This park has a lot to offer: a basketball court and a fenced sportsground. You can also find picnic tables. A good place to visit is the Rose Garden. Carpark is also available.
34 Nicholson St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- You will find Muston Park on Penshurst St or at the end of Eden St, Chatswood. Tasteful playground with nice timber work. Lots of places to explore, and a cool bridge over the creek. You will find a swing, sandpit with digger, and some great climbing net structure. Fun place to spend a few hours.
near 375 Penshurst St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This small playground is located on Cambridge and at the end of Neville Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rocker and a slide.
26 Cambridge St, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- There is a lovely renewed playground at Sanders Park on Julian St. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounding with nice trees and grassy areas. Nice equipment partially wooden, has rubber underfoot. You can find swings including baby swing, double slide, rope climbing spider net, various climbing frames, stand on spinners, monkeybar, climbing wall and more elements that keep kids entertained. There are seats and picnic tables, nice grassy area which is good for some ball games and for the littlies to run around. Or bring a blanket and chill in the grass. Friendly place, great for some afternoon fun and relax.
near 10 Julian Street, Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc Cabe Place inside Warrane Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a see-saw and a spring rider.
near 2 McCabe Pl, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- If you're looking for whole day fun for kids than this is the place to visit. In a fenced and shady area they will explore the several toys, inlcuding swings, slide and tunnel under it, sliding and climbing wall, balance beam and more. Outside the fence there's a big climbing net and track for bikes. A couple of picnic tables and BBQ are located around the area. Parking lot is on Warrane Street (inlc spaces for disabled) and on McClellend Street. A bus station is up front. Toilets are behind the playground, beside the oval.
opposite 17-31 McClelland Street, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This playground is located on Burra Road inside Artarmon Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing wall and net and a spring rider. This reserve also offers a fenced open field, picnic tables and toilettes. You can also find two car park areas and two barbecues.
End of Burra Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064, Australia
- This playground is located on Hotham Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a sandpit. A picnic table and bench is available at the side of the park.
9 Hotham St, Sydney NSW 2067, Australia