Playground:Balgowlah & Condamine Streets
Address: 6 Cross St
Balgowlah NSW 2093
This playground is located on Cross Street. It si unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a sliding pole, a playhouse and a billi goat. At the side you can find a platform seat. Next to the park you can find Balgowlah Tennis Clun and a bus stop.
ph: (02) 9976 1500
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This challenging playground is located on King Street inside King Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment includes: one fort with tunnel and another fort with slide. Forts are placed in two different areas. A platform seat is available at thsi park as well. There is open field space at the Reserve.
45-47 King St, Manly Vale Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia
- A new playground with pretty well everything, it is very cool. Beside a large community garden this playground has a large bucket swing, slides, small climbing wall/car thing, all done is a tasteful emulated natural environment. There is a also a rope climbing tower. No toilets and the shade is very limited, nothing on the equipment in the middle of day. No toilets :( otherwise a great playground. Please take some photos on next visit as it looks much better then this image :)
near 6 Innes Rd, Manly Vale NSW 2093, Australia
- This playground is located on Harland Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide,a climbing net and a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track. This place offers lots of green areas to enjoy. This place is suitable for large groups and families.
36 Jamieson Ave, Fairlight NSW 2094, Australia
- This playground is located on Lower Beach Street. It is unfenced and shaded . As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, two sliding pole, a play system with slide and monkey bars and a set of swings (Swings are not shaded). Main equipment is set on a softfall area. Next to the park you can find a basketball court and parking at the front of it. Around this park you can find a bike track.
15 Lower Beach St, Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia
- This playground is located on Between Brisbane Street and Griffith Street in Fairlight. There is a baby and a senior swing.
near 15-17 Brisbane Street, Fairlight NSW 2094, Australia
- This playground is located on Tottenham and Woodvine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found: a set of swings and a slide.
Corner of Tottenham and Woodbine St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia
- A nice playground in Passmore Reserve (off Campbell Parade) just beside Warringah Golf Course. Is is a very nice setting beside a small creek off Manly Lagoon, there is a cool bridge to climb over and explore as well. Playground has good shade and picnic facilities and great toys, really something for everyone. There is plenty of open space to sun around and tracks for riding bikes. Please add some photos here on your next visit - thanks
near 2 Campbell Parade, Manly Vale Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia
- This small park is located on Serpentine Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings ona softfall area.
6-7 Florence Ct, North Balgowlah Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia