This playground is located on Torrens Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a set of swings. At the side you can find sheltered picnic table.
Shellharbour City Council
ph: (02) 4221 6111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a little playground on The Billabong. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for pre schooler kids. The play elements includes: playhouse, slide and bridge. The large natural environment is capable for picnic. It is perfect for the kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 18 The Billabong, Albion Park NSW 2527, Australia
- There is a partially fenced, unsheltered playground located on Cascade Court. The play area is suitable for younger kids. The equipment has: fort with slide, climbing rope, climbing mat, playhouse, ladder and some other interesting toys. The natural setting is capable for picnic. The big grassy area is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so.
near 16 Cascade Court, Albion Park NSW 2527, Australia
- This playground is located on Esperance Dive. It is unfenced and unshaded. Astoy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and one bench at the side.
- This small hidden playground is located among houses in a small park between Federation Place and Centenary Road in Albion Park. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. Kids can play on various climbing frames, fort, slide and monkey bar. A walk/bike path runs through the park. There is some grass for ball games or for picnic. Seating available under natural shade. Best suited for local kids for their daily meetings and activities. You can improve this article by uploading some photos on your next visit. Thanks.
near 15 Federation Place, Albion Park NSW 2527, Australia
- This small playground is located on Marsh Place inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide.
- This playground is located in Terry Reserve on Hughes Drive. Kids can play on swings and fort with rope bridge and slides. A bike path is runs through the park. There are a couple of benches by the playground. Parking lot is further along the Hughes Dr. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Hughes Dr, Albion Park NSW 2527, Australia
- The Terry Reserve is located on End of Hughes Drive, in Albion Park. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There is fort with slide, climbing structure, monkey bar, flying fox, various poles and some other toys. There are football courts and some other courts. There are benches for parents to sit and chill. Car parking, too.
near LOT End of Hughes Drive, Albion Park NSW 2527, Australia
- This small playground is located on Walsh Place inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing wall, a sliding pole and a spring rider.