Address: Between 43 - 47 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069
Bancroft Park is located between 43 - 47 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville. It's a very nice playground, surrounded by trees. Area is complitely fenced and located away from traffic.
Children can play on two swings, spring rider, slide, rope bridge and junior cycle track. There's a bench by the playground. There are also nine tennis courts and a cafe on a terrace by tennis court number 3.
LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU!
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Roseville Park is located between 60 Clanville Road and Cranbrook Avenue, Roseville. Children can play on two spring riders, two swings (one baby), single pole see-saw and two forts (a big one and a smaller one for younger ones). There are several tennis courts, picnic tables and benches. In the middle of the park is restaurant Sous le Soleil. Parking spaces are available along Marjorie Street.
between 60 Clanville Road and Cranbrook Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- This park is located on Darling and Nicholson Streets. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a sliding pole and a monkey bar. This park has a lot to offer: a basketball court and a fenced sportsground. You can also find picnic tables. A good place to visit is the Rose Garden. Carpark is also available.
34 Nicholson St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is located on Hotham Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a sandpit. A picnic table and bench is available at the side of the park.
9 Hotham St, Sydney NSW 2067, Australia
- East Roseville Community Centre playground is located Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville. This playground is a shared resource with several community groups. It is often booked and not always available for general public use. If you book the hall for an event you can also book the playground. Playground is shaded and complitely fanced. Children can play on a fort with many different stairs and slides and two swings. Parents can wait at the picnic table or on the bench by the large parking lot, where many parking spaces are available. There's public transport near by. Across Babbage Road there are many shops, such as Party Place Roseville, Wine Culture, Magnum Sports and Thaiangle House.
Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- You will find Muston Park on Penshurst St or at the end of Eden St, Chatswood. Tasteful playground with nice timber work. Lots of places to explore, and a cool bridge over the creek. You will find a swing, sandpit with digger, and some great climbing net structure. Fun place to spend a few hours.
near 375 Penshurst St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- Follies Park is a beautiful playground, located opposite 11 Melbourne Rd, East Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw for four, spiral slide and a bench for parents.
opposite 11 Melbourne Rd, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Lindfield Soliders' Memorial Park is located opposite 91 - 115 Tryon Road (next to 64 Tryon Road), Lindfield. It is a big park with many playgrounds. They include a very long flying fox, fort with two slides, see-saw, a set of two slides, swings and an open area. There is parking area by the playgrounds.
Opposite 91 - 115 Tryon Road (next to 64 Tryon Road), Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Loyal Henry Park / West Roseville Park is located next to 45 Thomas Avenue, next to 48 Bromborough Road and behind Abingdon Road, Roseville. Children can play on swings, slide, spring rider and climbing tower. Benches and picnic tables are available. Playground is set next to two tennis courts with toilets and a large open area near by. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU!
near 45 Thomas Ave, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia