Address: opposite 21 Bandalong Ave
West Pymble New South Wales 2073
Bandalong Reserve is located opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble.
There are two swings (one baby), see-saw and climbing toy with nets and poles.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Pee Wee Park is a fenced playground, located at 37 Kiparra Street, Pymble. Children can play on slide, two swings, monkey bar and spring rider. There is enough open area for children to run around and play ball games.
near 37 Kiparra St, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Claire Taylor Park is located at the end of Camira Street, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), slide. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU
End of Camira Street, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Bicentennial Park playground is located at the intersection of Lofberg Road and Inverallan Avenue. Parking is available near by. Surrounded by trees, it is a nice shady park for smaller children. There are swings, a see-saw for four small children and a fort with stairs and slide. Beside the playground there is a picnic table and two tables for table-tennis. Playground is partially fenced with a low fence that has gaps in it.
Intersection of Lofberg Road and Inverallan Avenue, West Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- At the end of Prince of Wales Drive there is a nice set of playgrounds with lots of BBQ space. Area is partly shaded by trees. There is a fort with spiral slide for kids, climbing net, monkey bar and upside-down seesaw and swing combination. There are two sheltered BBQ areas. A large open area for ball games and four basketball courts just behind the trees. Toilets (for disabled also) are near by. There are many parking spaces (some reserved for disabled). Just along the street there is West Pymble Swimming Pool.
End of Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara, there is a large area. There are tennis court, two playgrounds and a large open area. Children can play on slide and swing. There is sheltered area by the tennis court.
Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Kendall Street Reserve is located at 27 Kendall Street, West Pymble. The playground is mostly shaded. Children can play on spring rider. Beside the playground there are two tennis courts. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD THE DATA, THANK YOU
near 27 Kendall St, Pymble Novi Južni Wales 2073, Avstralija
- Honeysuckle Creek Reserve / Bowes Avenue Reserve is located at the corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara. There is a slide, two spring riders, swing and one bench for parents. Playground is not fenced. It is complitely shaded by trees.
Corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- This playground is located on Fontenoy Road inside Tuckwell Park. Toy equipment includes one fort with slide and a spring rider. This parks offers some seating and parking at the sides and lots of open field area.
near 12 Fontenoy Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia