Playground:Banjo Paterson Park
Address: near 38 Punt Road
Gladesville NSW 2111
Have fun at this playground located in the middle of the park, surrounded by lush trees and water. There are several picnic tables around and BBQs. Bring kiddy bikes so kids can have fun on tracks.
Toys include spring rider, slide, monkey bars and other climbing toys. Swings are near by.
Toilets are close to the playground, parking is a th the entrance to the park. If you desire a nice lunch in the restaurant, check out Banjo Paterson Cottage Restaurant at the end of Punt Rd.
Have a lovely day at the park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground located on Teviot Avenue. It has a swing and some other toys. Please help us to get this article up with sending photos. edit:location
near LOT 4 Teviot Avenue, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- Basic foreshore playground, located on Battersea Street beside a small car park. There is a slide with ladder, regular swings, see saws and benches beside. Some grass around and trees. Covered picnic table nearby. Walk/bike path. Nice panorama overlooking the river.
near 17 Battersea Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- Battersea Park is located on 15 Battersea Street, Abbotsford, New South Wales. The playground is located on Parramatta River near Abbotsford Sailing club. It has a swing set, 2 spring riders, a slide and see-saw all on soft fall. It is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There benches near the playground for parent to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
15 Battersea St, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Hillcrest Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a plays sytem with a slide, a climbing net, a rope bridge and monkwy bars. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings.
50 Hillcrest Ave, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This is a small playground in Tarban Creek Reserve. Kids can play in two types of swings or on spring rider. A bench is located below the trees. There's a lot of green space around for running. No fence toward the street though.
near 60 Prince Edward Street, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This playground is set in Cabarita Park, located on Cabarita Road in Cabarita. The playground is fully fenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a slide, ladder, climbing net, poles, spring rider, noughts and crosses, a baby and a senior swing. There is bench for parents. Nice view overlook of the bay.
near 175 Cabarita Road, Cabarita NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is set in Henry Laswon Park, located on Albans Street in Abbotsford. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: play unit with fort, slide, ladder, monkey bar, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are picnic tables, a few benches, BBQ, large grassy area and nice view of the water. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos. Thank You!
near 73 St Albans Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- This playground is located on Huntleys Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings, a fort with slide for younger kids and a bigger play system for older ones.
2 Victoria Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia