Address: 91 Banks Dr
St Clair NSW 2759
This challenging playground is set on Banks Drive. It is partially fenced and unshaded. You can find a variety of toy equipment: a set of swings (one for smaller and another one for older kids), a flying fox, a see-saw, a spring rider, a sliding pole, a monkey bar, a fort with a slide and a plastic climbing net attached to it. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Great place for kids of all ages.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Daniel Parade inside Dorothy Radford Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide,a set of swings and a spring rider. You can find some seats at the side of the park.
6 Daniel Parade, St Clair NSW 2759, Australia
- This park is located on Newmoon Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a play system and a set of swings. Play system includes a moneky bar and a tunnel.
9-10 Newmoon Pl, St Clair NSW 2759, Australia
- This playground is located on Heron Crescent inside Shakespeare Drive Reserve. As toy equipment you can find: a play system, a slide and junior and senior swings. All equipment is placed on a sandpit. There is open field area to play as well.
22 Heron Crescent, St Clair NSW 2759, Australia
- This is a large indoors playground with multilevel play structure, complete with jumping castles and a safe toddler area. Place is air conditioned. Parents can wait at the cafe. There are all sorts of restaurants and shops around the playland. For more info check their website: http://www.kidaboutplayland.com.au/index.html Trading hours and pricing: Open 7 days 9:30am - 5:30pm Pricing 1 - 3 Years $7.70 4 - 14 Years $9.90 ADULTS FREE!!! After School only $4
6/2-10 Gallipoli Street, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This park is located on Bega Street and inside margaret Porter Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. This well set playground has a set of swings, a fort with slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar.
4 Bega St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Schultz Street and Moira Crescent. There is basic toy equipment: two set of swings (one junior and another for senior kids).
10 Schultz St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This park is located on Monfarville Street. As toy equipment you can find a junior and a senior swing.
51 Monfarville St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This grassy playground is located on Dan Crescent and Carpenter Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find great toy equipment: a fort with slide, a set of swings and a scale swing. There is some seating around the park.
near 140A Carpenter St, Colyton NSW 2760, Australia