Address: 61 Baranbali Ave
Seaforth NSW 2092
This colourful playground is located on Fromelles Avenue. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings (themed swings for smaller kids and a regular one) in one area. At a second area you can find a see-saw, a climbing tower, a sliding pole, a fort with a slide and a climbing net. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.At the side of the park you can find two picnic areas. Gret playground for small and bigger kids. Around the park you can find a bike track.
ph: (02) 9976 1500
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is based on Woolgoolga Street and Taree Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. This challenging park is divided into two parts and it is adapted for pre school and primary school kids. First area includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Second area includes: one fort with slide, a climbing net and two merry go rounds. Around the park you can find some seating area. Whole equipment is based on a softfall area. Ushaded picnic tables are available as well. Families can also enjoy a bike path and a basketball hoop around this park sorrounded by beautiful nature.
near 36 Woolgoolga St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia
- This playground is set at Bligh Park, located on Alto Avenue in Seaforth. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is slide with ladder, mini boat with seat and a baby and a senior swing. Nice little playground.
near LOT 352 Alto Avenue, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This shaded playground is located on the Wakehurst Parkway in Seaforth. The playground is unfenced and best suited for the older kids. There are modern and challenging play equipment with slide, climbing net, bridge, set of swing and some other elements. There are a basketball half court and large oval. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Near to the playground you can find water and walk track.
near LOT 2710 Wakehurst Parkway, Garigal National Park, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This small park is located on Serpentine Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings ona softfall area.
6-7 Florence Ct, North Balgowlah Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia
- A nice shaded play area with fort and slide. There's a sliding pole and some other toys. Parents can enjoy and maybe sit down on a big rock outside the playground. Or catch a cup of coffe at Bakehouse across the street. Please help make this article better and add some comments and photos, thank you
near 2 Ross Street, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This playground is located on Tottenham and Woodvine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found: a set of swings and a slide.
Corner of Tottenham and Woodbine St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia
- This playground is located on Hope Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. Parking is available at the side of the street.
3 Hope St, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This small playground is located on Crn of Hope Street and Sydney Road. There is a baby and a senior swing.
near 27-29 Hope Street, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia