Playground:Bardia Park Playground, Holsworthy NSW
Address: near 64 Derna Road
Holsworthy NSW 2173
The park is situated between Derna Rd and Bardia Parade. The playground is very simple and is set in the middle of the park. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a bench beside. Walk/bike path across the park and there are grassy rooms and tall trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Situated between Sanananda Rd and Bardia Parade. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toys: climbing wall, climbing spider net, pommel step bridge, slide, spiral pole, spring rider, shop front, baby and senior swing and few other elements. Walk/bike path, open grass for ball games, benches around, also covered picnic area is available.
near 20 Bardia Parade, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Renewed playground, found in Village Way. Partly fenced, shady by trees, Soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There are two baby swings and two senior swings, two spring riders, a see saw, a rope net tower and a spinning disk, also a smaller slide with steps and shop front. Benches around. Bike track around and grassy rooms.
near Cameron Park Village Way Near Mubo Cr, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Basic local playground surrounded with some green area - grass and trees. The play area is unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing, a spring rider, monkey bar, fort, slide, climbers, noughts and crosses and few other elements. Suitable for toddlers. Seating right beside. Small bike circuit around the equipment.
near 27 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Arrowfield Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Slide, bridge, steps, climbers, flying fox, abacus. Open grass beside.
near 15 Arrowfield Drive, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- Good local playground, on Komiatum St and Salamaua Cres. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. Slides, various climbers, monkey bars, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing wall, spiral pole, fireman's pole, bridge, see saw. benches. Grass and trees around. Small bike track around the equipment.
near 1 Komiatum Street, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Located on Cnr Mubo Cres and markham St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment incl. baby and senior swing, monkey bar, pommel step bridge, slide and some climbers, also and abacus, shop front and small climbing wall. Grass around and trees. Track through the park. Seating beside the play area.
near 48 Mubo Crescent, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- The main playground is accessed off Delfin Dr, at the northeast side of the park. Set right on the lakeside - so pay attention on the littlies as there is no fence. It's unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. monkey bars and various climbers, bridge, slide, sliding pole, spiral pole, some game panel and few other toys. Seating beside. There are small fitness spots around the lake, also a running track. Benches, too. At the Northwest side of the lake there is a cute rotunda. At the southern end of the park you can find another small unfenced and unshaded play area with 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings set on soft fall. 2 benches right beside, also bike path. It's accesses off Wattle Grove Dr. Outdoor fitness element closeby, on the lakeside.
near Delfin Dr Near Pedder Ct, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- This small local playground has quite a big green area but only three toys - stand on spinner, spring rider and swings. Situated between Meehan Ave and Heathcote Rd.
near 150 Heathcote Road, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia