Address: Vale Street
Canley Vale NSW
This playground is located on the corner of Vale & Bareena Streets in Canley Vale. It has a 250m bicycle track with a large open grass area in the center of it, providing place for the older kids activities. There are a few trees providing shade and the park is almost entirely fenced in.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on the reasonably quiet, Longfield Street in Cabramatta. It is set back from the road and surrounded by grass areas giving place for the older kids to kick a ball or fly a kite. The playground itself is filled with challenging equipment for the younger kids, while the trees provide some shade for the adults to sit and relax in.
Longfield Street, Cabramatta NSW, 2166, Australia
- Located on the corner of Hampton Street and The Avenue in Canley Vale, this playground offers a variety of equipment for the small to medium size kids. There is a bicycle track and some grass area for the older kids too, but the focus here is on the smaller kids. Offering plenty of shade for the adults to lounge around in, this playground is easily accessible from all major routes in the area.
near LOT 48-50 The Avenue, Canley Vale NSW 2166, Australia
- This playground is accessible from both Hollywood Drive & Willis Street in Lansvale. It is well equipped to keep the younger children entertained while the older kids take advantage of the bicycle track, basketball court or open grass areas. The established trees provide a good amount of shade and the playground is set far off the road making it safer for the younger kids.
Day Street, Lansvale NSW, 2166, Australia
- This small but nice foreshore playground is set at the Grand Flaneur Beach. It offers basic toys, mostly for smaller children: ship play structure, slide, two sail springers, and a set of swings. All is set on rubber soft fall surface, surrounded with bike track for these little bikes :) There's plenty of green area around for ball games. Beside the play area you will find a well equipped outdoor gym, also on rubber surface. Beach is near by, toilets are a bit far away to the east. There are two parking lots in the park, one by the playground and another by the toilets.
Homestead Park, Homestead Ave, Chipping Norton NSW, Australia
- Found on the corner of Bolivia & Booyong Streets in Cabramatta, this small playground offers plenty of entertainment for the younger kids. There is a small bicycle track and open grass areas for the slightly older kids to enjoy, while parents can sit around a picnic table overlooking the kids at play.
Bolivia Street, Cabramatta NSW, 2166, Australia
- This is a well equipped playground which is located on Charlton Avenut by the lake. It is unfenced and unshaded, but there are shady woody areas around. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall area, and includes slides, monkey bars, flying fox, climbing wall, climbing net and other kinds of climbers, also spring riders. At the side you can find a set of swings. Open grassy spaces around for ball and other games. Benches, picnic tables, bbqs around, big sheltered picnic area, toilets (disabled access), also car parking nearby, walk and bike paths and a small jetty - boat ramp nearby.
near 65 Charlton Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This is just a very small playground inside the Jacquie Osmond Reserve. Kids can play on swings or two spring riders. Beside it is a picnic table in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Jacquie Osmond Reserve, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at the Fairfield City Leisure Centre, the centre is fully fenced. The play area is unsheltered, rubber surfaced. Suitable for all abilities. There is a good equipped play system next to the pools (one pool for adults, one for kids - with shade sails), the kids can find double slide, tunnel slide, tall rope climber and other climbers, stainless steel spinner, hammock, cat tail and other. Grassy rooms around. The park offers picnic facilities, toilets, car parking. Across the street the Makepeace Oval.
near Honour Ave, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia