Playground:Barra Brui Playing Field
Address: near 2A Burraneer Ave
Garigal National Park
St Ives NSW 2075
Barra Brui Playing Field is located next to KU St Ives Barra-Brui Pre-School at 2A Burraneer Avenue, St Ives.
There are two swings (one baby), climbing tower, fort with rope bridge and see-saw.
Next to the playground are parking spaces, open field, bench, picnic table and toilets.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Darnley Oval playground is located near 16 Mt Ida St, Gordon. Area is fenced, open only at the entrance door. There is something for everyone. Preschoolers and toddlers have one playground with two swings (one baby), slide, two spring riders, climbing net and low swing. Older kids can play on a flying fox or drive around on junior cycle track. Next to the playground is a large open area. There are benches everywhere. By the parking lot there is also one sheltered area with picnic table. Up the Elgin street there is Personal Training for Women, 76 Elgin Street, Gordon NSW for all mums.
near 16 Mt Ida St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Yarrabung Road Reserve is located next to 12 Yarrabung Rd, St Ives. It's a nice fenced and partly shaded playground. Children can play on two single pole merry-go-rounds, slide and two swings (one baby). There's one bench beside the playground.
near LOT 13 Yarrabung Rd, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Melaleuca Park is located at 47 Melaleuca Drive, St Ives. There are single pole see-saw, two swings (one baby) and one bench.
47 Melaleuca Dr, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Koola Road Exercise Area is located at 26a Koola Avenue, East Killara. It is not really a playground for children, but older children might have fun on the exercise elements. Parking spaces are available. Area is partially fenced, open at the entrances.
26a Koola Avenue, East Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Putarri Avenue reserve playground is located at the corner of Putarri Avenue and Rosedale Road, St Ives. It has a slide, two swings (one baby), spring rider and see-saw. There are two benches for parents, located in the shade.
Corner of Putarri Avenue and Rosedale Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Yarrawonga Close Reserve is located near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble. It's a small playground, complitely shaded by trees. There are swings and spring rider.
near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Killara Park Tennis Courts playground is located near 1 Koola Ave, Killara. It is fully fenced area, partially shaded by trees. There are two sheltered picnic tables and a drinking fountain. Children can play on see-saw for three children, slide with climbing net and two swings (one baby). Behind the playground are two tennis courts.
near 1 Koola Ave, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Jane MacGillivray Park is located at the corner of Eastgate and Fairburn Avenues, East Killara. It is fully fenced area with two swings (one baby), all sorts of different climbing nets, climbing wall. No benches though. Near by Bus station on Churchill Rd.
corner of Eastgate and Fairburn Avenues, East Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia