Address: 4 Warners Ave
Sydney NSW 2026
This nice, colorful playground is set on Warners Ave at Barracluff Park. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there is a tall ladder, bridge, fireman's pole and slide, a tall playhouse with steps and fireman's pole, 2 springers, one another with 4 seats as a see saw and a baby plus senior swing. There is a large grassy area great for run around, kick the ball and kite flying. You can fins some seats, picnic table and car parking. Good for some outdoor activity for the kids and relax for the parents.
City of Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9265 9333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is situated at Dickson Park on the corner of Edward St and Wellington Street, Sydney. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a woody place at the background for some shade and short walk, also a covered picnic table. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids, includes a baby plus a senior swing and a play system with slide, bridge, small climbing net, ladder, monkey bar and sliding pole. Good for some afternoon outdoor activity and relax.
near 81 Edward Street, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- There is a small park with a very simple playground for littlies on the end of Sir Thomas Mitchell Rd, Bondi Beach. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a baby plus a senior swing and a slide under a nice big tree. Also you can find benches. Lovel place for some afternoon relax.
near 39 Sir Thomas Mitchell Road, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- There is a cool playground on the beach on Park Drive near Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach. The play area is covered with sails, fenced, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As play equipment there are exciting and challenging climbing frames including climbing walls, poles, ropes and more, also there are swings including baby swing, slides, rockers, spinners. there are benches inside the fence. Huge car parks, toilets are available. At the park there are covered picnic tables, BBQs and grassy areas to bring a blanket and lounging in the grass and for the kids to run around and play frisbee and ball games. Bike tracks for ride bikes, scooters and rollers, Bondi Skate Park nearby for the older kids, outdoor gym for adults, swimming pool for children and ocean pool nearby and of course the beach is all available for a perfect family weekend with lots of fun, activity and joy. There are several cafes and restaurants around and on the Campbell Parade so parents can easily grab that much needed coffee or a snack. Superb place for all day activity and relax. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Park Drive, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- A nicely kept simple playground down the steps off Beresford Road. Sorry for the lack of photos, anyone else have some to upload??
near 87 Beresford Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- This playground is located on Vickery Avenue inside Lyne Park. Lyne Park is located on the Sydney Harbour foreshore. It is unfenced and unshaded.As toy equipment you can find a themed playground. There are two play systems one for younger and another one for older kids. There is one fort with slide for youngr ones and another fort with a slide and bridge for older ones. It has also got a spring rider and two sets of swings. The park provides a range of local and regional recreational opportunities, access to a commercial seaplane base and provides access to ferry services. There is also some parking on Vickery Avenue.
near 1 Vickery Ave, Rose Bay NSW 2029, Australia
- Waverley Council proposed and approved an upgrade at Tamarama Park, which will provide new, improved and safe facilities for beach, park and coast walk users. Demolition and construction will begin during the winter months of 2013, with the aim of having the upgrade completed by that summer.
near 18 Tamarama Marine Dr, Tamarama NSW 2026, Australia
- This is a shaded little playground with a couple of swings and fort wih slides and monkey bar. There's a nice path for kiddy bikes and some benches around the place. Parking is available along the street.
30 Bennett St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
- This playground is located on Pacific Avnue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and unsheltered picnic tables.
12 Pacific Avenue, Tamarama NSW 2026, Australia