Playground:Barry Stonham Park
Address: near 1 Rockpool Road
Tuncurry NSW 2428
This playground you can find in Barry Stonham Park on Rockpool Road beside the beach, Tuncurry. The equipment are: a fort with spiral slide, monkey bar, a set of kinds of climbing and sliding frames, ropes, nets. A car parking is beside. You can find sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, toilets and kiosk on the coast.
Parents please help to make this article better by uploading some good photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Forster Town Park Playground is located on Reserve Road in Forster. The playground is unfencedand has nice trees giving some shade. You can find slide with ladder and mini boat with seat. Surrounded with some grass, great for the ball games. Car paking are available.
near 9 Reserve Road, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is set at Memorial Park on Coral Ave in Tuncurry. It is unfenced, unsheltered, near the water, so need to pay attention for the littlies. The play equipment has the ususal elements: baby and senior swing and a wooden play system with slide, bridge, monkey bar, flying fox and various climbing and sliding frames. There are benches around and two covered picnic areas with tables and BBQs. Car parking is available. Nice open grassy space is good for some ball games or just to lounge on a blanket. Nice open panorama makes this place relaxing.
near 2 Coral Avenue, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is located on Cape Street in Tuncurry. It is unfenced and shaded by sail. There is a fort with slide, tunnel, climbing frame, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. Next to the playground you can find tennis courts, great for the older kids and adults. Plenty car parking, too.
near 25 Cape Street, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is set at the Pebbly Beach, located on Head Street in Forster. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. You can find a great wooden climbing stucture with 2 forts and slides, monkey bar, climbing nets, sliding and climbing poles, climbing wall and some other toys. There are some picnic tables under natural shade. There are public toilets, disability toilets and car parking. Nice views to the sea.
near 60 Head Street, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- The Banksia Estate Playground is located on Grandis Drive in Tuncurry. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, tunnels, poles, abacus, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. Next to the playground there is a piacnic table, pack some snack and a good book for a fine afternoon relax.
near 34 Grandis Drive, Tuncurry NSW 2428, Australia
- This naturally shaded playground is located on Garden Street in Forster. It is unfenced. There is a slide, monkey bar and climbing frame. You can find a sheltered eating area with table.
near 24 Garden Street, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This lovely playground is set at Marjorie Debert Reserve, located on Kularoo Drive in Forster. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. There is a fort with slide, tunnel, noughts and crosses, ladder, fireman's pole, climbing wall and spring rider. There is a bench for parents to sit and chill. Car parking, too.
near 113 Kularoo Drive, Forster NSW 2428, Australia
- This playground is situated at Palmgrove Park on Palmgrove Place, Forster. The park is partially fenced and has open grassy spaces dotted with nice trees with some shade. The grassy space is great for some sports and ball games. The play area is unsheltered. The play equipment has a baby plus a senior swing, a mini boat toy and a play system with simple and double slide, climbing wall, noughts and crosses, climbing ropes, net and other climbing frames. At the side you can seat on benches. For a few meters you can find a covered picnic area with a table and a BBQ. Car park is available. The sea is near, so you can swim, enjoy the sun bath or just walk on the cost. Nice and good place for some relax and recreation.
near 1 Palmgrove Place, Forster NSW 2428, Australia