This playground is located on Dumfries Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is also some parking.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Helen Brae Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a climbing net.
- This playground is located on Spearing Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, bridge and a spring rider.
- Wollongong Botanic Garden is situated in the foothills of the Illawarra region and feature an amazing variety of native and flowering plants from around the world. This playground is located within the Wollongong Botanic Gardens and has a botanic theme with a variety of Illawarra plant species to create natural play spaces. The design focuses on a giant watering can cubby house that sets the tone for the site. Also, you can find other interesting elements, there is a big shaded vertical rope spider climbing net, stand on spinners, swings, sandpit, slides, maze and some viewing platforms. This playground is available for all abilities. You can find seats, rotunda, picnic tables. Car parking and toilets, too. This place is really beautiful, full of experiences and wonders, beautiful gardens and ponds, bridges, paths, definitely a must visit place. Excellent for families. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
Murphys Avenue, Keiraville NSW 2500, Australia
- This playground is on the Gipps Rd in the Wiseman Park. It's easily accessible, there are bus stops and parking place for cars. There are sports courts beside. It's partially fenced, soft fall grounded. The equipment are: a fort with a sliding pole, another fort with a slide, rope bridge, a climbing toy and flying fox. There are seats and picnic tables, shady by trees. Also there is an Asian Restaurant near. This place is nice and woody, it's a good for a warm day picnic with children.
near 186 Gipps Road, Gwynneville Új-Dél-Wales 2500, Ausztrália
- This small residential playground is located on Anne Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
- This playground is set in Stuart Park on Squires Way. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes boat designed fort, slides including tunnel slide, climbing nets and frames, monkey bar, swings, spring rocker, see saw, sandpit and so more. Also a bike track and an open grassy field are good for some sports activities and ball games. You can find sheltered picnic areas, BBQs, toilets, car parking, also you can get some delicious snacks or drink at Lagoon Seafood Restaurant. Excellent place for all of the family to relax, play and have fun. The landscape views are beautiful! Please, help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 305 Squires Way, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
- This playground is located on Rae Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fot with two slides, a see-saw a monkey bar and a set os swings. Set of swings are on a softfall area.
- This playground is located on Balgownie Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a climbing net and wall, three spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find a bike track and a unsheltered picnic table.