Playground:Bayview Park Playground, NSW
Address: near 164 Burwood Road
Concord NSW 2137
It's located on Burwood Road, NSW. It has swings, a big climbing circle structure, springers. BBQ around. It has seats around. Please send us some photos about the playground to get this article up.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Prince Edward Park is located on Rosemeadow Drive in Cabarita. It has a huge boat with a slide and bridge. The park is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There are few sheltered picnic area with tables, BBQs, public toilets including disabled toilets. Plenty car parking. The open view of the wtare make nice feel, great place for some refresh and fun.
near 1 Rosemeadow Drive, Cabarita NSW 2137, Australia
- The playground is beside Kings Bay in Halliday park, on McGrath Ave Five Dock, beside the water. There is a sidewalk and seats around with some trees and open field. It is fully fenced and shaded, plus there is a shade by some trees.It has soft fall ground. The equipment are: two swings (no baby swing),a see saw, a fort with a slide, two sprig riders, a climbing net plus a climbing toy.There is a seat for parents inside the fence.
near 58 McGrath Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- A small basic park with playground on Cnr Maple Cl and Regatta Rd. The paly equipment: fort, bigger and smaller slide, climbing mat, climbing pole with pommel steps, noughts and crosses, 2 spring riders. Some grass beside. Bench at the side. Best suited for younger kids.
near Cnr Maple Cl and Regatta Rd, Canada Bay NSW 2046, Australia
- This playground is set in Henry Laswon Park, located on Albans Street in Abbotsford. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: play unit with fort, slide, ladder, monkey bar, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are picnic tables, a few benches, BBQ, large grassy area and nice view of the water. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos. Thank You!
near 73 St Albans Street, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- This playground is set in Kings Park, located on Kings Park Circuit in Five Dock. The play area is unfenced, shaded by sails. There is play unit with dual slide, pole, spider web climber and see saw. There are a few benches around the playground, also, you can find BBQ and picnic tables. Car parking, too.
near 4 Kings Park Circuit, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- A very small and hidden local playground, located at the end of Corby Ave in Concord. There are 2 springers and swing. A picnic table beside, some trees a small grass.
near 3-5 Corby Avenue, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- The playground is located on Wareemba Street. It has a slide, steps, XOX, spring rider and some suspended swinging toy. It has seats around.
near 80 Wareemba Street, Wareemba NSW 2046, Australia
- The Kendall Street playground is located on 20-22 Kendall Street, Cabarita, New South Wales. It is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide, fort, single pole merry-go-round, monkey bar and see-saw all placed on soft fall. It's suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. There is also a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches.
near 20-22 Kendall St, Cabarita NSW 2137, Australia