Playground:Beach Rd, Palm Beach NSW 2108
Address: 8-9 Beach Rd
Palm Beach NSW 2108
This playground is located at a beach front which is really relaxing for parents and children. It is a small playground and it toys include: a slide, and a climbing net for older ones. This equipment is on a sandpit. There are two shaded and one unshaded picnic tables. Although the area is partially fenced the playground looks safe as it is far from the busy road.
At this fantastic playground you can also find an open field area to play as well. So bring out your ball and enjoy!
ph: (02) 9970 1111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Pittwater Park is located on a water front. It is fully fenced and on a sandpit. Toy equipment includes: one swing and one fort with a slide. This area offers a great range of facilities. Among parking you can go north and find accomodation and restaurant shops on Barrenjoey Road. Bus stop is also available, one at north of park and the other at south of park . Moreover, you can find boating facilites .Going south you can find Palm Beach Art Cafe and Palm Beach General Store.
1153 Barrenjoey Rd, Palm Beach NSW 2108, Australia
- Iluka Park joins Iluka and Barrenjoey Roads, Palm Beach. The open park has a playground in the middle which is fairly basic but has a two wings (including a baby swing), a small slide and a see-saw. There is a parking area and a sign pointing to the public toilet (but I have not checked it out). Across Iluka Rd is the narrow Sand Point Lane, which leads to a sandy beach on the Pittwater, and nice place to play in the water and sand.
near 34 Iluka Rd, Palm Beach NSW 2108, Australia
- This small playground is located on Albert Road and Dolphin Crescent. The area includes: One swing, and a see saw. This playground is not fenced but it is on a quiet residential road. On Dolphin Crescent St you can find "Between The Beaches" accomodation and on Albert Road you can find "Whale Beach Bed & Breakfast".
6 Coral Close, Avalon NSW 2107, Australia
- This playground is found at the end of Gunyah Place Reserve. It offers open space for free play and a couple of swings as toy equipment. Playground is not fenced but it is not on a busy road.
End of Gunyah Pl, Avalon NSW 2107, Australia
- A nice playground in a fairly natural setting, with the main entrance from Catalpa Ave. A few open areas, plenty of trees for hide an seek, some clean plastic play equipment, slides, swing and a spinning thing. Please take a few photos to upload on your next visit to make this article better.
near 8 Catalpa Ave, Avalon NSW 2107, Australia
- Jamieson Park is located Barrenjoey Road and it is a small naturally shaded playground. Toy equipment consists of: one see-saw, one baby swing and one regular swing for kids. Benches and one picnic table are also available in the same area.The area is partially fenced. Toy equipment is designed for babies and pre school kids. Going south and on Barrenjoey Road you can find a bus stop.
near 743 Barrenjoey Rd, (corner of Eastbourne Ave) Avalon NSW 2107, Australia
- Dunbar Park is found beside the car park in Bowling Green Lane, Avalon. Behind the RSL and next to the guide hall. The clean and pleasant playground is also beside a large playing field. Set back from the beach a bit it is protected from much of the wind, but still a pleasant walk if you want to cross the road and head down to the waves.
near 59 Bowling Green Ln, Avalon NSW 2107, Australia
- This small area playground is inside Koala Place Reserve. It is not fenced and it is located inside a residential area. This place is suitable for picnics. One swing is available for primary school kids.
near 2 Koala Pl, (corner of Elouera Rd) Avalon NSW 2107, Australia