Playground:Beach Road Playground, Batehaven NSW
Address: near 344 Beach Road
Batehaven NSW 2536
This playground is located on Beach Road. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suiuted for younger kids. The equipment features: slide, monkey bar, spiral pole, shop front, tunnels, climbing mat, IX OX, spring rider and see saw. There are benches, picnic tables, BBQ, sheltered eating area and car parking. This playground is set beside open water.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a well equipped playground on Beach Road. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: fort with slide, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, ladder, parallel bars,spiderweb climber, climber rope, climbing net, climbing tower, climbing wall, swing, playhouse, sliding pole, tunnels and some other interesting toys. There are benches, car parking, basketball ring, soccer field and a field for other sports.
near 414 Beach Road, Sunshine Bay NSW 2536, Australia
- This playground is on the Beach Road, there is a beach of the Batemans Bay beside. Unsheltered, partially fenced, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, swings and baby swings, Merry-Go-Round, a fort with a spiral slide and a set of climbing frames and sliding poles, monkey bar and more entertaining toys. There is a big grassy field for ball games, also a kid bicycle track/walking path. At the side are seats and sheltered picnic tables and a BBQ. You can find some shade behind the trees, too. This reserve has toilet and car parking. You can get some food and drink at the Ra-Cha Thai Restaurant or Batehaven Gourmet Bakery on the Beach Road, also there are hotels and a supermarket Scully's IGA Batehaven nearby. Nothing is missing for a good picnic on the beach enjoying the sea while the kids are playing.
near Edward Road, Batehaven NSW 2536, Australia
- This playground accessed off Clyde Street. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The equipment features: swing, stand on spinner and various climbing net structures. There is a seat and car parking. The park has little grassy area and some shady trees. This playground is set beside open water.
near Princes Highway, Batemans Bay NSW 2536, Australia
- This playground is set on the beach of the Malua Bay, located on George Bass Drive. It's unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a play system with ladder, 2 slides, flying fox, monkey bar, climbing ropes, wooden bridge, a rope climbing tower and swings including 1 baby swing. You can find an open grassy field for ball games and a waling path/bicycle track at the side. There are car parking and toilets. Also sheltered picnic tables and BBQ, or you can choose a pizza and coffee at Sandy Foot Pizza Cafe. You could spend a nice and funny picnic day with the kids enjoying the sun and the sea.
near 4 Kuppa Avenue, Malua Bay NSW 2536, Australia
- There is a small playground on Ford Street. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. It is suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The equipment features: baby swing and senior swing. There are benches, picnic tables, sheltered eating area and car parking. The park has nice grassy area, it is good for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing. This playground is set beside open water.
near LOT 305 Ford Street, Moruya NSW 2537, Australia
- There is a partially fenced, unsheltered playground on Shore Street. This playground is suitable for younger kids. The equipment has: monkey bar, flying fox, tunnels slide, spiral pole, IX OX and some other toys. There are benches, picnic tables, sheltered eating area, car parking, bike way and toilets. This playground is set beside open water.
near 41-47 Shore Street, Moruya NSW 2537, Australia
- This playground is in the Burrell Lake Lions Park located on Dolphin Point Road. The park is partially fenced from the road, on the other side is the Burrell Lake. You can find lots of benches, shelted picnic tables, shelted BBQs, taps, toilets, also there is a car parking. This park has trees and large grassy areas for ball games. The playground equipment are: two swings, a fort with a big tunel slide, a smaller wave slide, climbing net and flying fox. Also there is a climbing set with monkey bar and kinds of climbing frames, ropes. There is a walking path/bike track around. It's an optimal choice for a weekend picnic with the family, enjoying the view of the lake and trees while the kids playing.
near LOT 7021 Dolphin Point Road, Burrill Lake NSW 2539, Australia
- There is an unfenced and unsheltered playground on Village Drive. It is suitable for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, two fort, two slide, bridge, ladder, climbing mat, ABACUS, parallel bars and some other toys. The park has little grassy area,( it is perfect for the kids for any play) and natural shade.
near LOT 199 Tulip Oak Drive, Ulladulla NSW 2539, Australia