Playground:Beacon Hill Reserve
Address: near 26 Willandra Road
Beacon Hill NSW 2100
There is a fenced playground at Beacon Hill Reserve (Willandra Reserve, Beacon Hill Playing Fields) on Willandra Road, right on top of Beacon Hill. The play equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot and includes, fort, slides, safely sitting merry go round, climbing wall, spring riders, climbing net, sliding and climbing poles, spinner, climbing frames and benches for the parents. You can find grassland around, great for running, ball ames or even to flying kite. There is a lookout for more experience and joy. Car parking available.
Parents, you can improve this article by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is situated at Kalianna Reserve. At the Corner of Talgara pl and Kalianna Crescent in suburbia Beacon Hill. Toy equipment includes two swings. street Parking is also available.
Corner of Talgara pl and Kalianna Crescent, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is inside Kerry Reserve on Kerry Close. It is not fenced and it has got some natural shade. Toy equipment includes two swings.
End of Kerry Close, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located inside a residential area on Wedgewood Crescent. It is not fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: two swings and a see saw. Seats are available around the park.
34 Wedgewood Crescent, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This great playground is situated inside Princess Mary Reserve. It is on Princess Marry Street and Mc. Killop Road and it not fenced. This playground is suitable for baby, pre school and primary school kids. Toy equipment consists of two baby swings, one fort with slide and a climbing tower. All equipment is situated on a softfall area.
near 47 Princess Mary (corner of McKillop Rd) St, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- A pleasant open forest with path linking Careden Ave to Comack Rd. Plenty of grass area to run around and a set of swings to play on. Please update this article uploading a few photos after your next visit.
End of Careden Ave, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located at the end of Warri Close (and the end of Lascelles Rd North - a foot path links the two streets through the park). It is unfenced and naturally shaded. Basic toy equipment can be found here: one slide, a spring rider and a see saw. A picnic table is located next to this playground.
End of Warri Close, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is inside Ryan Reserve. It is on Ryan Place and it is not fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide and two swings.
3 Ryan Pl, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Parr Parade and Ronald Avenue. It is located inside Parr Reserve. The park includes basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 142 Parr Parade, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia