Address: 54 Queen St
Beaconsfield NSW 2015
This lovely playground is and Beaconsfield Park on Queen St. It is fully fenced, sheltered by sails, suitable for toddlers. There are swings, fort, slide, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a picnic area with several tables and a BBQ right at the side of the play area, sheltered by sail, too. Also, there is a Yum Cha at Your Place restaurant across the street. There are tennis courts, basket court and a grassy area for some sports activities, ball games.
City of Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9265 9333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Park Road. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and two sets of swings. At the side there are three sheltered picnic tables. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is a tennis court at the side as well.
11 Park Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
- This is a nice playground for smaller kids. There are two swings (one baby) and some balancing toys. Forts have slides, climbing toys, bridge and more. Benches are located all along the playground. Fence is positioned toward the street.
opposite 1-15 Austin Grove, Zetland NSW 2017, Australia
- If your kids like climbing toys than they will like this place. There are two forts with all sorts of climbing equipment (sliding pole, bridge, different stairs, monkey bars). There are also two kinds of swing and a long slide. A spring rider and a baby swing are suitable for the smaller kids. For older kids there's half basketball court. Playground is fenced toward the street. Parking spaces are across the street. Benches are beside the toys.
near 248-250 Pitt Street, Waterloo NSW 2017, Australia
- This is a fenced playground, surrounded by open field, oval and other sporting fields. Kids can play on spring riders, see-saw or climb nets and monkey bars. There's also a sliding pole, swings and fort with slide. Benches are inside the fenced area, half basketball court is on the outside. Sheltered piknic table and BBQ are further toward Elliott Ave.
near 1 Fox Avenue, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
- This playground is found in Lauriston Park on Middlemiss Street, Rosebery. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find two seats. This is a small park with an open space area.
10 Middlemiss St, Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia
- This is not really a playground, just a swing and a see-saw in the middle of block of houses. And a bench to sit down in the shade.
Ethel St, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
- This is just a simple playground with basic toys (slide and swings) and a couple of benches. It's nicely shaded by trees but mostly open toward the street.
40 Douglas St, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- The Moscot playground is at Lionel Bowen Park on Forster St.It is unfenced, great for small and older kids.Equipment including sand pit,swings, train,climbing net tower and climbing frames,bridge, pannels, tunnel.Has toilets,seats under the shady trees,covered picnic tables.Bike path is cross the area,so have nice open grasses area,car parking.
near 32 Forster St, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia