Address: near 2 Ithaca Road
Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
This boat themed, small playground is in Beare Park what has plenty of flat open lawn for ball games and well established shade trees. The playground is under a giant fig so it is shady even on hot afternoons. The equipment is probably more suitable for toddlers than preschoolers, although there is a small climbing frame which will keep our three year old amused, slide, swings and more. You can find car parking. The marina and the views over Garden Island to the Harbour Bridge are breathtaking. It's a great little spot for a quiet picnic.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground is set at very beautiful park on Baroda St. It is fenced insheltered,can visit the markets,car parkings,great for lounging so the adults.The small play area including some swings,basket swing,slide,hammock and some frames for climbing.
near LOT 9 Baroda St, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Waratah Street inside Rushcutters Bay Park. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing tower and a set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can find some seating, parking and a bus stop at the front of this park. You can also find some toilets and fitness stations. It is a pleasant walk to the kiosk in the neighbouring park
7 Waratah St, Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011, Australia
- This playground is set at lovely Rushcutters Bay Park on New Beach Rd.Fenced unsheltered,suitable for little toddlers,abilities.Big park with many shady trees around.Near is the bike path.You can fins seats under the trees.Has big open area for soccer and many games.Toys:swings, frames for little toddlers,climbing frames, see-saw, stepping wall, poles different.
near 7-9 New Beach Rd, Darling Point NSW 2027, Australia
- This playground is located on New Beach Road. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find a variety of toy equipmnet: a set of swings(one junior and another senior), a climbing tower, a slide, a sliding pole and a climbing swing. Outside and near this park you can find some seating. There is a bus stop a 100m away from the park and parking at the front of it. This park offers a great views of the city and the local yachts.
67 New Beach Rd, Darling Point NSW 2027, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Glenmore Road inside Trumper Park Oval. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find: a fort with slide, monkey bars and a playhouse for toddlers. This park has a lot of sporting facilities such as cricket nets, turf cricket pitches and running tracks.
443-451 Glenmore Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027, Australia
- This playground is located on Neild Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a set of swings, a climbing net,a spring rider,a sliding pole and stepping stones. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of the playground you can find some benches.
17 Neild Ave, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
- This small playground is located on Cambridge Street inside a residential area. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar.
57 Cambridge St, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
- With access from the Steps on Victoria Road, this is a secluded playground hidden away from amongst the houses and trees. A good set of toys with slide, fort and plenty of stuff to climb all over. Although the playground has no shade there are trees in the park that provide a place to hide from the sun. Sorry for the lack of photos, anyone else have some they can upload??
near 70 Victoria Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia